Getting Brave!!! 2 piece Picture on my profile!!! Oh My!!!

Danelle72
on 6/23/05 6:44 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Guys, Well I got brave and put a picture of my 2 piece on the bottom of my profile. I am taking a big step by doing so. But thought I would share. I never thought I would wear a 2 piece let alone do it in public. Take care all and congrats to all my July Family. You have worked so hard and I am so proud. Keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 6/23/05 6:49 am - selden, NY
WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! there are no other words you look beautiful holy crapola your gorgeous !!!!!! Stacy 232/138 apparantly still losing !!!!
Danelle72
on 6/23/05 6:54 am - Las Vegas, NV
You are too Funny Stacy, We just have to love ya!!! I can't thank you enough for being such a great friend to me. You really do rock. You always make me feel so much better about myself. Thanks again for being my July Sister!!! Love Ya Girl!!! Danelle
Deejay
on 6/23/05 6:58 am - Sparks, NV
you look wonderful honey! congrats on your success! Hugs, Deejay
Danelle72
on 6/23/05 7:03 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Deejay, You look awsome yourself. You are doing a great job and will be at your goal in no time. I am so glad you started losing again. Keep up the great work you sexy mommy you. Take care and thanks for being so sweet. Love Danelle
IrishIze
on 6/23/05 11:12 am - NJ
WooHooWooHooWooHoo!!! Danigirl - you look drop dead GORGEOUS!! You don't have to be brave to wear a two-piece because you look fantastic in it!!! I'll bet all the guys will be checking you out when you hit the pool (or beach)!!! Hugs, Nancy -117
Danelle72
on 6/23/05 11:38 am - Las Vegas, NV
AWWWW Nancy, You really are to sweet to me. Thank you so much for being my support system. I just love ya. I am trying to get used to the showing it off part. I am just getting my feet wet so to speak!!! LOL Thanks for being my July Sister. I am a very lucky girl to have found this great new family. Love Ya Dani
GailD
on 6/23/05 11:30 am - Racine, WI
Woohoo! Look at that sexy girl! You look AWESOME Danelle...and you should be VERY proud of yourself! You are a beautiful girl! Get out there and show off that new bod! Gail D. -111
Danelle72
on 6/23/05 11:42 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you so much Gail, You are another one that is just to sweet to me!!! You look awsome and should also be proud. I am trying to get used to showing it off. I am like a little girl that is very shy when it comes to that. I just can't get used to hearing I am beautiful. It is so new to me. Thanks for making me feel as you say beautiful and making me feel better about myself. I thank you too for being my July Sister. I gained so much from this surgery. Most of all the great people. Love Ya Danelle
Julie 22
on 6/24/05 12:22 am - NC
Danelle you look fantastic! Good for you! I hope one day to be brave enough to wear a 2 piece too! Congratulations on your success! Julie 5'3" 248/142/135 -106
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views