What's wrong with my hubby??

Danelle72
on 6/22/05 6:21 am - Las Vegas, NV
My hubby hasn't been paying much attention to me lately. I don't know what is going on with him. I snd him little e-mails at work and he doesn't reply. I gave him an ecard for fathers day and he didn't even say thank you or even mention it. He sends me jokes from work with no I Love you. Maybe it is just me. But I am feeling a little neglected lately. Well thanks for listening to me. I Love you all. Danelle 231-135-130
IrishIze
on 6/22/05 9:35 am - NJ
Dani - sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit neglected. Is this something you can sit down and talk to your hubby about? How is he feeling about your weight loss? I've heard some spouses can have a tough time with it. My opinion would be to tell him how you're feeling. It's worth a try. Hope everything works out soon!! Love ya much kiddo!!! Hugs, Nancy -117
Danelle72
on 6/22/05 9:42 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Nancy, Thanks so much for your support. I have talked to him about this several times and it's not getting anywhere. So I think I am just going to sit back and see what happens. He loves the weight loss but has been acting kindda strange since I hit the 130's so who knows. Maybe he is just trying to adjust to the change. Most wifes change for the worse after years of marriage and we seem to have done the oppisite after surgery. So maybe he is just backing off so he doesn't get hurt. I think it's an ego thing. Well thanks for being there for me Nancy. I love you!!! I hope he wwill come back around. I am a romantic and its hard when it's one sided. Take care and thanks again. Luv Always Dani
us2bfat C.
on 6/22/05 10:03 am - selden, NY
try acting like it doesnt bother you and stop sending emails for a while sometimes its the nature of the beast to wonder why its all stopped and when you act like you dont care it all will turn around i can almost guaruntee it ...everytime i tell my boyfriend that i can have any guy i want and that he should pay more attention to me he gets all lovey dovey so see what happens we are here for you for whatever xooxoxoxox shoot if i were your hubby i wouldnt let you out of my sight ha ha ha love you girl!!! Stacy
Danelle72
on 6/22/05 10:53 am - Las Vegas, NV
Stacy, You are way to sweet to me. Thanks so much for caring. I love ya too. I will do that. I won't date again if things don't work out. I seem to be a butthole magnant. LOL But we will see what happens. Thanks again stacy it means alot to me. I am a very lovey dovey type of person. I am very affectionant. I need it back in return. Love Always Danelle
ileanak
on 6/22/05 10:33 pm - San Antonio, TX
Danelle, It seems to me that he is pulling away for fear that you will go and find someone else. Mens ego's (and ours for that matter) are fragile. If he got a bug in his ear (a buddy mentioning how good you look etc.) that you had other options, he might start getting worried that you would leave and might start to pull away without knowing it. Or stress at work could do it too. Now I am not one to give advise, after all I divorced this last January. But I can look back now and recognize signs that I couldn't see when I was in the throws of it. Good luck, girl. And keep your chin up!!! You look marvelous! Ileana
Danelle72
on 6/23/05 2:25 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you so much Ileana, You have made me feel so much better. I will hang in there and see what happens. Thanks for your support. I really needed it. Thanks again for everything. Sorry to hear about your divorce. They are never fun. This is my second marriage and I don't want to do it again. Luv Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views