Hooray! I'm in the Century Club!

suzeeq
on 6/22/05 5:11 am - Palmerton, PA
Just yesterday I wrote and was soooo disgusted with not being able to loose this last pound and a half and today when I hopped on the scale I was down 2 lbs. HOORAY!!! This was the goal I set for myself to loose 100lbs. by my July 29th. anniversary date. I did it! And hope to loose more until then. I'm so happy...I'm so happy for all of us! I'd like to thank all the responces to yesterdays rant. I've been so busy with work I couldn't respond but wanted to share this great news! We all have so much to be proud of and thankful for. I'm proud of all of us...My heart feels so good right now I could dance a jig...and I could if I wanted to ...isn't that neat....Love you all...many hugs....Susie
Danelle72
on 6/22/05 5:21 am - Las Vegas, NV
Congrats Susie, That is great news. I knew you could do it!!! Happy dance. I weighed in today at 135 so I am 5 pounds from goal and 4 pounds away from the century club!!! Yeah I can't wait. I hope to be there by the 27th of next month. I will be so happy. Congrats again and keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
suzeeq
on 6/22/05 5:34 am - Palmerton, PA
Thank you Danelle! You'll get there soon. I know what you mean about obsessing with the scale. I'm on it how many times a day every day. I'm like you, I get all panicky feeling inside when I think of gaining weight. I can't let that happen so I guess that's why I keep checking my weight. Sometimes I gain 2-3 lbs. during a day and then have to loose it all over again. Can't tell you how many times that has happened. You look great Danelle....Hot mama!...LOL....Isn't it funny...the older I get the younger I feel...Luv ya a bunch...Susie
bunnymorris
on 6/22/05 9:46 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
I knew it! I knew it! I just had a feeling it would move after you posted. Congratulations on the loss and the century club. Feels great, huh? Way to go! Love, Bunny -115
suzeeq
on 6/22/05 10:09 am - Palmerton, PA
It feels wonderful Bunny! I can't wipe this smile off my face and I don't want to either. Now I'm just going to keep right on going loosing weight. I know I'm not done yet. Just good to get the first 100 out of the way...Hugs...Susie
GailD
on 6/22/05 11:14 am - Racine, WI
Woohoo! Congratulations, Susie! Isn't it a great feeling??? My goal was to lose 100 by my one year anniversary...and I beat it, too! I'm trying very hard not to obsess over the number on the scale anymore. It is what it is, and I'm happy with my wonderful success. I'm 51 years old and feel like I'm 35! (well, maybe 40 ) Take care and keep it up! Gail D. 252/141/135
Monna W.
on 6/22/05 3:23 pm - Susanville, CA
Welcome to the Century Club. It is a great accomplishment and I know you feel much better than you did a year ago. Way to go. Monna
jewelcrown
on 6/25/05 7:30 am
Congratulations!!! I am too thrilled for you... and can't wait to be in your shoes.... I've been stuck at the same weight for about 6 weeks!! I've lost 96 lbs... and the last 4 lbs. are driving me crazy... I keep playing with the same 2 lbs... bouncing between 96 and 98 lb loss. You have inspired me... I've cut my calories back to between 600-800; 40 grams max of fat and 60 grams of protein. If that doesn't work.... I think I'll leap off my roof (just kidding!). It's awesome you made it the Century mark!! What an accomplishment. You go, woman!!! Denise stuck at -96
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views