Guess I'm feeling chatty today...

GailD
on 6/22/05 3:48 am - Racine, WI
Interesting day, today...my boss (female) just sent me flowers at work to congratulate me on my weight loss -- she thinks it's time for me to slow down and quit worrying about the scale. The card says 'BINGO! + or - 1 pound". I told her I appreciate the gesture because it does make me realize that I've had a very successful weight loss, but also told her not to worry about me obsessing over the scale. I think she's just worried I'm going to obsess over the numbers and not appreciate the success. So -- I'm just posting this SO WE ALL THINK ABOUT THE WONDERFUL SUCCESS WE'VE HAD over the last 11 months. Every single one of us has had a significant weight loss to be proud of...whether or not we are EXACTLY where we'd like to be. WE ARE ALL AWESOME! Gail D. 252/141/135 -111
Danelle72
on 6/22/05 5:17 am - Las Vegas, NV
Gail, I am the same way. I am kindda getting worried that when I get to 130 it won't be good enough and I will want to be 125 and then that won't be good enough. I have been a slave to the scale. But I think its to keep me on track. I never want to let my weight slip again. I will always weight myself from here on out. I think for me I will have to so I never get obese again. You are doing wonderful and thanks for your post. I think its good for us to realize we get to obsessed and will lose the joy of what we have all accomplished. Thanks again Luv Always, Danelle 231/135/130
ileanak
on 6/22/05 10:28 pm - San Antonio, TX
Great point, Gail. We have all come so far, and many of us have a ways to go to goal.. but we have to remember, no matter what, we are all in a much better place today. If I never lost another pound, I would be happy with my decisions. You look great! Ileana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views