Just for fun -- new pics!

GailD
on 6/22/05 2:54 am - Racine, WI
Hi July-babies, Just for fun, I posted a recent photo of my husband and I...and another photo of my friend, Mary, and I taken last week while we were building a patio next to her in-ground pool. Mary and I took the week off to build the patio as a surprise for her husband who's in California this week (we hope it'll be a GOOD surprise...and not a SHOCK!!) We laid down over 1,000 patio blocks between the two of us -- PHEW! Lots of work, but very rewarding when it was complete. Mary had WLS over 2 years ago -- we both agreed we NEVER would have been able to accomplish this had we not each lost over 100 lbs.! ANOTHER NON-SCALE VICTORY! Gail D. -111
Danelle72
on 6/22/05 2:58 am - Las Vegas, NV
Gail, Congrats that is so awsome. You look so cute in your pic. You are a very beautiful woman. Your hubby must be so proud and must smile all the time. Great job on your patio. That is a great accomplishment. I am so proud of you. You are so thin. You go girl. Luv Danelle
GailD
on 6/22/05 3:42 am - Racine, WI
Thanks, Danelle, you are so sweet and you give us all so much support! I'm so happy for your success! We ALL deserve a pat on the back! Gail
IrishIze
on 6/22/05 4:59 am - NJ
Gail - YOU ROCK!!! I would have loved to do something like that - I love outdoor projects!! I bet you felt great afterwards!! BTW, your upper arms look pretty good - not too much sag there - see what lifting concrete blocks can do for a gal!! Thanks for sharing!! Hugs, Nancy -117
GailD
on 6/22/05 11:19 am - Racine, WI
Nancy, I love outdoor projects, too! I think you work in an office, like I do. There's no "gratification" from the job we do. When you do a project like this patio...you can actually SEE what you've accomplished! It was hard work...but we had a blast! Trust me...there's a lot of flab in those upper arms...and my belly...and my upper thighs. When I'm in the pool, I jiggle my legs under water and it looks really freaky....kind of mucky skin in slow motion -- at least I can laugh about it! I wasn't planning on becoming a beauty queen! Gail D. -111
us2bfat C.
on 6/22/05 6:02 am - selden, NY
girlfriend you look totally awesome god bless you isnt it amazing the energy and the motivation one gets after sheding a person? keep up the good work girl and thanks for being part of my support Stacy 232/138 apparantly still a loser!!!!
GailD
on 6/22/05 11:22 am - Racine, WI
Thanks, Stacy. I FEEL awesome...and you're right, the energy level IS incredible! Thanks for all your support, Stacy. I really appreciate you and all the July-babies! Gail D. 252/141/135
Tara118
on 6/22/05 8:38 am - Trenton, OH
WOW Gail!! You go GIRL!! I love looking at these before and after pics. You look so totally different. It is hard to believe that at this time last year we would have NEVER considered taking on that patio project. What and amazing blessing!! Tara 305/170
GailD
on 6/22/05 11:24 am - Racine, WI
Tara, Your new photo is awesome! Talk about looking totally different! I think we all look so much younger (not that you were old to begin with!) I can't wait to see how many projects I can get done this summer with all this energy! Gail D. 252/141/135
bunnymorris
on 6/22/05 9:42 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Hey, I have a patio that needs help! Do you hire out?? What an accomplishment! Good for you! I bet you had a great time! Love, Bunny -115
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views