Birthday

Monna W.
on 6/22/05 1:53 am - Susanville, CA
Hi Gang, Today is my 60th birthday. This year I certainly don't feel that age. A year ago I felt 160 years. I can breathe, I can walk, I can play!!!! I even can clean my own house (I'm not sure that is something to be happy about, but I am). Thanks everyone for making this journey so pleasant and filled with you wonderful people. Monna
GailD
on 6/22/05 2:50 am - Racine, WI
Happy Birthday, Monna! Isn't this surgery wonderful??? I love the "non-scale" victories...like crossing legs and BREATHING!!! Congratulations on your successful journey -- may you have MANY, MANY MORE HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S!!!! Gail D. -111
Monna W.
on 6/22/05 3:05 pm - Susanville, CA
Thank you so much. My big celebration was to go to Burger King and eat 1/2 a Whopper Jr. and have a couple of sips of my DH's vanilla milk shake. Monna
Danelle72
on 6/22/05 3:01 am - Las Vegas, NV
Happy B'Day to you Happy B'day to you!!! What a great b'day it must be. I bet it is the best one ever. You have done an amazing job so far! You have done really hard work to get where you are. I am so proud of you. You look amazing. Congrats and Happy B'Day again. Have an awsome one.
Monna W.
on 6/22/05 3:08 pm - Susanville, CA
Thanks. Iknow I wouldn't have been so successful without all of you. You are looking so great. Monna
Irene S.
on 6/22/05 3:12 am - NJ
Happy Birthday, Monna! I am always glad to read your posts! I just love the joy and wonder that you express. It's a wonderful birthday for you in soooo many ways, since you've come so far healthwise. Enjoy this special milestone day too, and know that I'm wishing you many, many more birthdays. irene
Monna W.
on 6/22/05 3:11 pm - Susanville, CA
Yhank you, Irene. I think we all are full of wonder with the changes in our lives. I feel I may live to see my grandchildren grow up. Monna
us2bfat C.
on 6/22/05 6:06 am - selden, NY
happy birthday dear monna i am sooo proud to have you part of my support system keep up the good work your worth it!!!!! Stacy 232/138 apparantly still a loser
Monna W.
on 6/22/05 3:14 pm - Susanville, CA
Thanks, Stacy, You have been so encouraging, how can a gal fail with people like you rooting for her. Monna
Tara118
on 6/22/05 8:36 am - Trenton, OH
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Monna!!! I am so proud of you. You have done a wonderful job and I am so glad you are feeling so good. Keep up the good work!! I'm sure you will have many many more great birthdays!! Tara 305/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views