Plastic Surgeon Recommendations

LTruesdale1980
on 6/21/05 7:24 am - Orange Grove, TX
Alright. . .it is time. I need to start looking into plastic surgeons. Find out the time, cost and what I would need to get the insurance to cover (crossing fingers) I am in Corpus and heard that Fernandez and Robinson (from my dermatologist) are good. . .anyone use them? Or Burns, McDolfi (spelling) in Victoria. Or anywhere else really. I am newbie to this. It will be a year in July and I have lost 116 (343 to 227) so far. And I know I have a few months to go. . .but financing needs to be figured out now and plus insurance needs and all that. Okay I am repeating. . .heheh Lisa
Towanda Strong3
on 6/21/05 10:58 am - Somewhere in, CT
I hail from CT and was just thinking the same thing this very morning. Need to begin to plan ahead. I am about 20 lbs from goal. I am in no rush but want to begin to explore possibilities and start saving the $$ for it. Good luck with your search. Towanda
ileanak
on 6/21/05 10:14 pm - San Antonio, TX
Lisa, I am starting to look into surgery. I am about 25 pounds away from any surgery, but have two appointments set up to begin my interview process. I live in San Antonio. The person that comes highly recommended to me is Dr. Pilcher (accentplasticsurgery.com). Her husband performs GB and she has worked with people with mastive weightloss in the past. I am also going to see Dr. Decherd (drdecherd.com). I am 1. not ready for surgery and 2. don't have the cash for it. BUT I believe in alot of research when it comes to PS. A friend of mine who went through wls almost 2 years ago went to more than one ps for an interview. One (who I won't bother seeing) advised her on multiple surgeries. The next one (Dr. Pilcher) said, no, you only need a tt..... which looks to be true. So be vigilant and visit more than one! Good luck, Ileana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views