Finally a normal BMI. OMG Yeahhhhhhh!!!!

Danelle72
on 6/21/05 7:10 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you so much Diana, You are doing great. Keep up the great work. Yeah I am only normal in weight!! LOL You will get there in no time. Good luck with your surgery when you get it. I wish you all the best. You are awsome. Luv Danelle
ileanak
on 6/21/05 6:30 am - San Antonio, TX
What a wonderful day ! I can't wait to be normal (although many people remind me that I "ain't" right in the head.. and I imagine weightloss won't change that)! You rock, girl Ileana 282/174.2/150
Danelle72
on 6/21/05 7:14 am - Las Vegas, NV
Ileana, Well thats what makes us so fun!!! LOL Nope it sure won't because I am my same crazy self only smaller and healthier!!! You are doing awsome and will get there in no time. Take care and congrats you are beautiful. Luv Danelle
bunnymorris
on 6/21/05 8:55 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Hey! What a wonderful day for you! That is so awesome!!! I have 5 more till the goal the dr. and I made. That will still set me at about 26 BMI but I think I'm ok with that as long as the dr. is. I just know looking at the July board, we all feel so good and H*** we look pretty darn good too! And oh so humble!! Have a good one....... Love, Bunny -115
Danelle72
on 6/21/05 2:27 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks so much Bunny, You look great. you are doing an awsome job. I have to agree with you. We all are a sexy bunch!!! Hehe Congrats on your success. You will be at your goal soon. Take care and keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/05 10:45 am - Somewhere Else
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Danelle! I sure hope your BMI is the only normal thing about you, or we may not get along anymore... ....I prefer being ABBY-normal Good for you! You should be so happy and proud, you've done a fabulous job with your journey! Congrats on the new little cousin too Big Hugs! Luv ya! Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 6/21/05 2:31 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Linda, You sexy chic you. Hehe Thanks so much for being so great. No way will I ever be normal. I like being different. My new cousin is adorable. He is a big boy but cute. You have been great to me and I appreciate it so much. Thanks for being there. You have done a great job and it gives me hope that I will get there soon. Take care. Luv Danelle
Monna W.
on 6/22/05 1:41 am - Susanville, CA
Congrats!!!!! I still have quite a way to go to just be overweight, but I am not complaining. You have done a great job. Monna
Danelle72
on 6/22/05 3:04 am - Las Vegas, NV
Monna, You are doing great!!! You are an insperation to so many. You will get there before you know it. Keep up the great work and thanks for being so kind. Luv Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views