Finally a normal BMI. OMG Yeahhhhhhh!!!!

Danelle72
on 6/21/05 3:00 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hello all, I just had to share. I finally am normal after 11 months. I am so happy today. I am even getting a new baby cousin today. Talk about a great day. I just want to thank you all for your love and support. You guys have made this journey so much better and so much easier. I love you guys. You are my new family and I am so lucky to be a July baby. I am waiting for my new bathing suit to get here and I will take some pics and post them. Thanks again for everything. You guys are the best and I am very blessed. Luv Danelle 231/136/130
Julie 22
on 6/21/05 3:09 am - NC
That is wonderful Danelle. I have 2 more pounds to go & I will be joining you in the normal category! Isn't it a fantastic feeling? Julie 5'3" 248/142/135 (thinking of changing it to 125) -106
Danelle72
on 6/21/05 4:39 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Julie, You are doing awsome girl. Keep up the great work you will be there in no time!!! Its a great feeling. Can't wait to get to goal now. Thats the next step. I'll be waiting for ya to join me. You go girl and congrats on your success. Luv Danelle
IrishIze
on 6/21/05 4:32 am - NJ
Dani girl!! Hooray for you!! You are doing AWESOME, and you've got to be the best cheerleader here!! You're always so kind and sincere!! Believe me, you have made all of our journey's much better, and I'm so lucky and proud to have you for a July sister!!!! Love ya!!! Hugs, Nancy -117
Danelle72
on 6/21/05 4:42 am - Las Vegas, NV
AWWW My Nancy, You are so cute and I just love ya. I wish I was closer to ya. Thank you for saying such sweet things about me. I feel the same about you. You guys are the best and I have so much love and respect for you. I will always be here for ya. Take care and keep up the great work you are doing so awsome. You look fantastic. Love ya Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 6/21/05 5:47 am - selden, NY
awwww danelle im soooo proud of you you have been one of my biggest supporters and you look so freaking great stay as sweet as you are your the bestest xoxoxxoxoxooxox Stacy 232/138 apparantly still losing
Danelle72
on 6/21/05 6:06 am - Las Vegas, NV
Stacy, Thank you so much. You are just to kind to me. Look who's talking about looking so freaking great. You have done so good and are very beautiful. I feel the same about you. You are awsome. Thanks for being like a sister to me. It means alot. You all have been like a sis to me really. Oh don't lose to much girley you look great just the way ya are. Don't want you to blow away in a wind storm. Love Ya Girl!!! Luv Always Danelle
GailD
on 6/21/05 6:00 am - Racine, WI
Congrats, Danelle! It's got to be a great feeling to finally be NORMAL, huh? You're doing just awesome...you look beautiful! Can't wait to join you in the NORMAL category...only 2 lbs. to go! Take care, Gail D. 252/141/135
Danelle72
on 6/21/05 6:09 am - Las Vegas, NV
Gail, You are doing awsome. You will be right beside me real soon. Thanks so much for being so sweet to me. You look great yourself!! Very pretty and young looking. Great job. Keep up the great work. I'll be waiting for ya. See ya there soon. Luv Danelle
deeno
on 6/21/05 6:22 am - Kokomo, IN
"normal"......*wink* Congrats on a job well done!! So proud of all of you "normals" out there. I still have ~25 pounds to go, and I plan on having some of that surgically removed this fall (after football season is over for me). Great Work, Danelle! Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views