Almost 100lbs. gone!

suzeeq
on 6/21/05 2:24 am - Palmerton, PA
I have been floating between having lost 97-98-99lbs. but the 100lbs. is eluding me! I want it so bad and that darn scale only gets within 1.5 lbs. I started out at 328lbs. and am as of this morning down to 229.5 and it will probably go up to 231 till the end of the day. Sometimes I get so frustrated and when I complain to anybody they look at me like I'm nuts and tell me to look at all the weight I've lost! I just want to get to that 100lb. weightloss. I just want to be down 100lbs. by my anniversary date. That's all I want...lol! I know if I come here to vent that my July buddies will know how I feel. I think I have become obsessed with my weight. Well thanks for listening and I read the July board everyday to keep up with everybodys progress. I'm so proud of you all....Many hugs...Susie 328/229.5/180ish.
Danelle72
on 6/21/05 2:55 am - Las Vegas, NV
Suzee, First of all let me just say congrats on your weight loss. That is awsome. You are doing a great job so hang in there. I know how frustraiting it gets. I get the same way. But I know it has to come off some how. I have never been good with patients. But I am learning. I am the same way I am so obsessed with my weight. I get to a weight and I am happy for a few days then thats not good enough and I want to lose more. Funny how we do that. We went days or months or even years from getting on a scale before surgery and now we get on it several times a day. But like I said hang in there it will happen and you have done an awsome job so far. Look at your before pics and then your now ones. Thats what always gets me to not be so frustraited. Keep up the great work. You will get there. Luv Danelle
GailD
on 6/21/05 6:08 am - Racine, WI
Hi Suzee, Congrats on your ALMOST 100 loss! I know how frustrating it is...I hang in one spot for weeks -- up a little...down a little -- and then suddenly I lose 3 or 4 pounds within a few days. It's weird. I think our bodies just have their own ways of losing the weight. Please don't get frustrated. You're doing just great...we ALL are...!! You are SO CLOSE that I'm sure you'll hit -100 very soon. Don't you just love this July board? We're so lucky to have such great support. Hang in there! Gail D. -111
ileanak
on 6/21/05 6:27 am - San Antonio, TX
Suzee, Don't dismiss what your friends are telling you, embrace your success and you will be surprised how much stress you relieve! I too get frustrated at my plateaus. I just remember that I didn't do it for my looks, I did it for my health...... so I get up, and go to the gym! Trust me, increasing your workout by a few minutes extra every day will make a difference.. and aren't you worth the extra 15 minutes? I don't know what your routine is, but I promise you if you add another 15 minutes a day into your routine, you will kick yourself over your plateau and atleast move you even closer to your goal(s). Keep your chin up! Ileana
bunnymorris
on 6/21/05 8:49 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
I am a firm believer that it's a conspiracy! It seems like we get to 98, 08.5, 99, 99.5 and just hang there. I thought I would go nuts! I think it is like trying to get pregnant (Lord, help me--I'm 51--not trying that). Anyway the more you try the longer it takes--finally you relax and before you know it--you wake up---and there it is! Hang tight. I just know you will make it. I'll watch the board! Good Luck!! love, Bunny -115
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views