My Latest News

Tracey L.
on 6/20/05 5:33 am - Concord, CA
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=traceylove Hey everyone! Happy summer! I've been lurking for awhile. I'm about half way in my weightloss journey. I'm stuck at 242, down 114 lbs. I need to exercise more, have started swimming. I'm still so tickled w/ my body, that I even put on a swimsuit and layout in the sun in public is mind boggling to me. Check out my photos....any other slow losers with 100 pounds to go? I'd love to hear from you. I'm ramping up my protein and increasing water. Our one year is almost here and I'd like to hit 230 for that. It would be a milestone. Healthy Blessings, Tracey Love [email protected] 356-242 LAP RNY 7-30-04
Danelle72
on 6/20/05 6:04 am - Las Vegas, NV
WOW Tracey, You look amazing. You have done an awsome job. You are a very beautiful woman and that smile is great. Keep up the great work and congrats on your success. You are an insperation. Thanks for sharing. Luv Danelle
Deejay
on 6/20/05 6:28 am - Sparks, NV
congratulations on your loss so far Tracey, your doing fabulous and your a gorgeous woman! Keep up the great work, you'll get there! Deejay 257/158/150 -99 8 more til goal!!
IrishIze
on 6/20/05 7:35 am - NJ
Wow, Tracey - you look fantastic!! What a difference 100 lbs. makes, huh?!?!? Wishing you continued success in your journey. You're much braver than this gal - I'd never lay out in a swimsuit - not even in my own backyard!! Hugs, Nancy -117
Lovin2cu
on 6/20/05 9:50 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Tracey... Is is so exciting to see the difference in ourselves. I also enjoy the way I feel now, not getting so winded, being able to do things after work instead of just coming home and vegging on the recliner. Today, I stopped at the store for a few groceries, came home and mowed the lawn, folded some laundry, went and picked up my daughter, did her bath and hair, then some more laundry and here I sit. That wouldnt have happened before, thats for sure!!!! I am too a slow looser. I started at 360 the day of surgery and am only down to 283. I am trying to get back to basics. No diet soda, more protein, taking my vitamins and calcium daily and exercising. I dont think that I dump the way I "could" or "should". I need to really pay more attention to my body. It can get very discouraging because I thought by now I would be almost done loosing and I am just about 1/2 there. Its good to have the support of such fine people on these boards. Hang in there... and again...great job!!! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views