This is the me I knew I could be !

malinda S.
on 6/18/05 1:55 pm - phx, AZ
My annivesary is July 14th one year. This was a great year. I have lost so much and never been so proud to say I have also gained much more.I can breathe, walk without breathing hard my blood pressure is normal now. My children are as proud of me as I am of them and their support.
us2bfat C.
on 6/18/05 11:04 pm - selden, NY
you are also very lucky to be living where you are i just got back from scottsdale on vacation what a PLACE!!! i could sooooo live there its soo beautiful.....congrats on feeling good Stacy 232/139!!!!
malinda S.
on 6/19/05 12:05 pm - phx, AZ
Thanks Stacy but Az isn't my kind of place. I ran away from home(Ar)41/2 yrs ago. I left a bad marrage just me and my kids. Two yrs divorced and almost 1 yr healthier. The way I see it its a win,win situation. I'm glad you like it here I miss home,but my family and friends are here. I'll stay a while longer.You look great yourself way to go! Malinda -101
IrishIze
on 6/19/05 12:47 am - NJ
I hear you Malinda! Today is my one year anniversary and I am happier and HEALTHIER than I have been in many, many moons. I'm participating in LIFE again, and ain't it grand!!! Hugs, Nancy -117
malinda S.
on 6/19/05 1:17 am - phx, AZ
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! YOU GO GIRL. HERES TO ANOTHER YEAR AND MANY MORE MOONS.
jcordell
on 6/19/05 7:17 am - TX
Ummm, Nancy, I'm confused...today is JUNE 19. I believe your surgery day is JULY 19. Wouldn't that make today your 11 MONTH anniversary? Or is my brain fried from lack of alcohol...hee hee ;0) Jeff -119 14 days clean and sober
IrishIze
on 6/19/05 12:57 pm - NJ
Yep Jeff - you're right - duh on ME! I was telling my family today that it's been a year since my surgery and I didn't realize I was off by a month until my niece said she was going away for the month of July and was leaving next week. Kinda twilight zone there for awhile. Well, now that I've lost the weight, I guess I better work on the old noggin... Hugs, Brainfart
us2bfat C.
on 6/19/05 8:43 pm - selden, NY
nancy our one year anniversary isnt till next month isnt it??? Stacy 232/138
IrishIze
on 6/19/05 10:41 pm - NJ
Yep, see my answer to Jeff above. Jeesh, I don't know what happened - brain malfunction... For some reason I was a month ahead. I was telling people I lost 117 in a year - hopefully next month I'll get to revise that!!
us2bfat C.
on 6/19/05 10:43 pm - selden, NY
ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stacy 232/138 apparantly still losing
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits