im a camera hog

us2bfat C.
on 6/18/05 12:13 pm - selden, NY
thanks to linda and photobucket i am totally out of control deejay if you are out there maybe you can create that magic and center and make my pics a little smaller or some kind of help.... but anyway as promised i have posted some pics from arizona some bathing suit shots and my son has me on his shoulders i am a happy camper in all my pics my life has gotten better beyond my wildest dreams and i thank every one of my july babies i also want to apologize for not being around so much i have been working my ass off litterally ha ha ha Stacy 232/139 at goal!!!!!
Danelle72
on 6/18/05 12:22 pm - Las Vegas, NV
You are so adorable!!! You look great. I am so jealous miss skinny. You have great legs woman. You really do look awsome. I am so proud of you. You have cute kids too. Heart breakers!!! Glad you shared with us. You sexy woman you. Luv Always Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 6/18/05 10:59 pm - selden, NY
nah dani your adorable and you always make me feel great you are a sweet person stay that way you are almost where i am ........ Stacy 232/139
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/05 12:30 pm - Somewhere Else
Woooo you look amazing...! Man I wish I had those thighs...I have that elephant thigh thing going on...LOL...blech loose skin Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
us2bfat C.
on 6/18/05 10:56 pm - selden, NY
ah you look like a hot mama to me..... i think roller skating and bike riding as a kid helped my thigh area .... i was very fortunate in all areas but i could still use a tummy tuck.... stacy 232/139 at goal!!!!
GailD
on 6/18/05 2:20 pm - Racine, WI
Stacy, You look FABULOUS! Hey! How come you managed to lose all that weight and not have cottage cheese thighs and upper arms????? I'm jealous!!! Gail D. 252/141/135 -111
us2bfat C.
on 6/18/05 11:02 pm - selden, NY
i do have the bat wing thing going on i just work real hard at toning not at the gym but with the job i have if your interested someday ill tell you about it i have been very fortunate in the skin area.. the first thing the doctor said to me is you know your going to have a lot of loose skin.. and voila nothing.. well not nothing but im very satisfied with my results.... peace to all Stacy 232/139!!!!!!
Deejay
on 6/19/05 12:19 am - Sparks, NV
my goodness Stacy, you look so fabulous!!!!!!!!! I can't get over it! YOu don't even look like you've ever been heavy. Congratulations!!!! I'd be happy to fix your pics up for you. Can you send me an email with your log in and password and I'll get them done for you. [email protected] You look wonderful and so happy!!!! Deejay 257/159/150 -98 9 more til goal!!!
IrishIze
on 6/19/05 12:45 am - NJ
Stacy my grl, you look GORGEOUS!!! And even in a bathing suit there's no sign of loose or saggy, baggy skin. You know the best thing about your pictures???? The happiness on your face. You're living again, and man oh man you can see it in your smile. I luv ya, girl!!!! Hugs, Nancy -117
jcordell
on 6/19/05 7:14 am - TX
Wow Stacy, you look absolutely phenomenal! I want to know your toning secrets!!! DANG! That is amazing...my jaw is still on the ground. You are too sexy for words! I am thrilled for you and your achievement! All the love, Jeff -119 14 days clean and sober
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views