Half the man I used to be!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/05 5:09 am - Somewhere Else
Awwww thanks Bobby We got engaged awhile back, but it was made official on April 22....he proposed on the air on a local radio station before 7 AM Eventually I'm going to make an MP3 of the proposal and link it to my profile...we just need to clean it up some..when they made a copy for us some music leaked onto it so we need to try to remove that first... Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
bobby s
on 6/20/05 2:44 am - Central, FL
That's too cool!!! Definitely let us know when you have it up!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Monna W.
on 6/18/05 11:15 am - Susanville, CA
Bobby, You are my hero, Surgery Twin. How wonderful you look. I think you must have always been cheerful guy, but now you just beam. What a handsome man you are--feel like a dirty old woman admiring your new picture.LOL Monna
bobby s
on 6/19/05 3:13 am - Central, FL
That is just so funny!!! Thanks a ton!!! I always knew I had a twin somewhere out there. So which of us is the EVIL twin???
Sue G.
on 6/18/05 1:59 pm - Aurora, NE
Wow Bobby you're a hunk !!! must have all the women after ya now huh !!
bobby s
on 6/19/05 3:14 am - Central, FL
No...some things never change. I just don't have what it takes I guess.
jcordell
on 6/19/05 7:04 am - TX
Hey Bob- You look great man! Congrats on everything. Keep up the good work! Your WLS Bro, Jeff -119 14 days clean and sober
bobby s
on 6/20/05 2:46 am - Central, FL
Hey bro!!! Dude, you are doing outstanding!!! And the 14 days clean and sober!!! Whoa!!! Now THAT is an accomplishment!!! Keep up the excellent work!!! We are all behind you!!!
malinda S.
on 6/19/05 12:17 pm - phx, AZ
OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING. congrads and atta-boy now you can literaly pat yourself on the back I hope you do it offten.That is an amazing story. Good for you and good luck. Malinda -101
bobby s
on 6/20/05 2:48 am - Central, FL
Thanks!!!! You all are such a pick-me-up.....you are all SO amazing!!!!! Thanks a million!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views