Half the man I used to be!!!!

bobby s
on 6/18/05 6:59 am - Central, FL
Hey everyone!!! I am now half the size I was pre-op!!! In the past 11.5 months I have gone from 432 pounds to 215.5 pounds!!!! I actually have LOST more than what I weigh NOW!!!! Isn't that incredible!!!! I just had to share!!! Oh, and I FINALLY posted a new pic!!! So, whatcha think? Bobby 432 / 215.5 / -216.5
Danelle72
on 6/18/05 7:08 am - Las Vegas, NV
WOW You are very handsome. Don't even look like the same guy.(not that you weren't hansome before) But WOW Congrats on your success. You really look great and so happy. Keep up the great work. You are doing an awsome job. Luv Danelle
bobby s
on 6/19/05 3:05 am - Central, FL
Thanks, Danelle!!! I guess there is nothing like fishing for a compliment, huh? But, hey, I'm not vain. Any time I can get a nice word from such a beautiful woman I will take it
Danelle72
on 6/19/05 6:13 am - Las Vegas, NV
Well you deserve the compliments. You are a very cute guy. Thanks for being so sweet and calling me beautiful. I still have a rough time with hearing that one. Guess like you said some things never change. But seriously you really are a great looking guy and girls are going to be breaking down your door. Keep up the great work and congrats again on your success. Keep up posted. Luv Danelle
IrishIze
on 6/18/05 7:27 am - NJ
W-O-W-E-E!! You look amazing, Bobby!! You could be the poster boy for WLS. What a handsome guy you are!! What a wonderful blessing we've had - huh??? Don't be such a stranger!! Hugs, Nancy -117
bobby s
on 6/19/05 3:08 am - Central, FL
Hey Nancy!!! I know.....I'm just never online anymore. But I do still update my profile occassionally and I always think of you guys!!! I hope I can get a few brownie-points for that You are doing just GREAT!!! If someone would have told me a few years ago that I would be closing in on my high school weight now I would have laughed at them.
Tara118
on 6/18/05 7:53 am - Trenton, OH
HOLY CRAP what a difference!!! You go BOY!!! You have done an amazing job!! Keep it up!! Tara 305/170
bobby s
on 6/19/05 3:10 am - Central, FL
Hey Tara!!! Thanks for making me smile!!! Only 40 more to go
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/05 8:05 am - Somewhere Else
That's fantastic Bobby! Congrats! If I keep this up, I'll be saying the same (I lost more than I weigh....but I don't wanna ) You've done so well...you should be so proud! Hugs! Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
bobby s
on 6/19/05 3:11 am - Central, FL
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! I've been gone for forever so when did you get engaged? That is so excellent!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views