I'm NORMAL!!! (oh yes I am...)

IrishIze
on 6/17/05 9:37 pm - NJ
Woke up today and weighed - 160 lbs - that means I'm NORMAL!!! Well, it doesn't mean I'M normal, it means my weight is within the normal range!! I made a few small changes and suddenly I'm losing weight like crazy!! I lost about 6 lbs this week - normally I haven't been losing that in a month!!! Tomorrow is my one year anniversary and you know, this is the best decision I ever made (aside from divorcing my a$$hole husband 15 years ago!! ). I am free of the bondage of that huge sluggish body. I am so much healthier and happier and more confident! I like people again because I like myself again. And best of all, I have gained the greatest bunch of friends and supporters here on this board. I love each and every one of you!! MWAAAAAH For all of you struggling with slow loss, hang on - it's not over yet!!! Hugs, and thanks for all the love and support!!!! Nancy -117
Deejay
on 6/17/05 11:28 pm - Sparks, NV
Congratulations Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! What changes did you make to get this burst of loss if you don't mind sharing. As you know, I'm so stuck! The plateau buster is my next stop although I haven't weighed yet this morning. Congratulations!!!! Deejay
IrishIze
on 6/18/05 12:11 am - NJ
I kept calories under 800, tried to keep my carbs low (didn't always succeed!), and tried to keep protein over 50. I also stopped exercising - not really a conscious decision, but it was so darned hot and humid here that walking was out of the question. Once I stopped walking, I started dropping weight. Whatever happened I sure am happy I'm losing weight again. I was beginning to think I'd never reach my goal. Now I have hope again... N.
us2bfat C.
on 6/18/05 11:52 am - selden, NY
nanc im sooo proud of you you have come so far i am sooo glad i had the chance to meet you i wish we were closer so we can hang..... you have come so far and are a great inspiration to everyone on this board....glad i have you .... Stacy
Danelle72
on 6/18/05 1:02 am - Las Vegas, NV
Yeahhhhhh Nancy, I am so happy for you. Way to go. I can't wait to have a normal BMI. I have like 2 pounds to go for that and 8 pounds to get to may goal. You have done an awsome job. I am so proud of you. Can't think of a better present then having a normal BMI before your 1 year!!! Congrats on all your success and all your successes to come. You are one of my favorite people on here and I really do look up to you. You give me so much hope that I can do this too. Well I luv ya girl. Take care and congrats again. You must feel awsome. Luv Danelle
GailD
on 6/18/05 3:20 am - Racine, WI
Congratulations, Nancy! Way to go!! Isn't it a great feeling? Can't wait to get there myself...only 1.5 more lbs. and I'll be NORMAL too! Who woulda thought this would happen within the first year? My girlfriend and I just took a week of vacation and built a HUGE patio block deck around her in-ground pool. We laid down 1000 patio blocks, so we figure we each lifted and placed at least 500! Phew! It was a great workout...and I lost 4 lbs. this week...but I'm never building another one! Too much work! Looks like your weight loss is really moving along. How far are you from goal? You must be really close! I've just revised my goal from 140 to 135. If the weight loss ended today, I'd be happy...but I just want to get an extra 5 lbs. off...you know...for a buffer...since I'm so sure I'll be gaining some back!!! Again -- WAY TO GO NANCY!!! -- WOOHOO! Gail D. 252/141/135
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/05 5:55 am - Somewhere Else
Wooooooooooo Yay Nancy!!!!!! That is so great!!!!! Congrats!!! Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Tara118
on 6/18/05 7:50 am - Trenton, OH
YEAH YEAH YEAH Nancy!!! That is great news. I'm glad you got back on track and lost more weight!! You look great girlfriend. I am soo proud of you!! Tara 305/170
Monna W.
on 6/18/05 11:11 am - Susanville, CA
Nancy, I ca't tell you how happy I am for you. I have a long ways to go to normal--heck, I have a long way to get to overweight--but everything is so much better than a year ago. I am so proud to know you. Monna
bunnymorris
on 6/19/05 1:33 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Wow, wow, wow, you are the woman! I'm floored that you lost 6 more in a week. That is outstanding & such a boost for you. Can I borrow that loss? I'm the same for a few weeks again but ok. I am walking 3 miles a night. Hmmmm Ohwell, I think I'll keep walking. I'm sure I will hit a time when I can't walk and maybe.... Congratulations and shine, shine, shine girl!! Love, Bunny -115
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views