I DID IT!!!!

Tara118
on 6/17/05 8:30 pm - Trenton, OH
I offically hit my weight loss goal today!! I am so excited!! I still ahve 6 lbs until I am in the "normal" range but I have always looked smaller than I weigh. If I loose a couple more I will be fine with it but I am so happy I got this far!! Does anyone know a secret to getting an updated aviator pic?? I have sent 3 requests in the last couple of months and it has never gotten changed. Please let me know. I want the "new me" on here. Thanks for everything!! This is the BEST group!!! I always say this and always mean it..."I LOVE YOU ALL!!!" Tara 305/170
IrishIze
on 6/17/05 9:24 pm - NJ
Tara!! WooHoo!! Hooray on making your goal!! You must feel like Did you send the request for the change of avatar picture to kricket? I'm not sure, but I think her email addy is [email protected]. Tell her your situation. I know they tend to be slow, but that's RIDICULOUS!!! I wish they'd let us do our own. Congratulations again my friend!!! You're the BEST!!!! Hugs, Nancy -117
Deejay
on 6/17/05 11:30 pm - Sparks, NV
Congratulations Tara!!! I'm so happy for you! You've come so far! WTG!!!!!! I can't wait to see your new pic! Deejay
Danelle72
on 6/18/05 1:04 am - Las Vegas, NV
Tara, You go girl. Thats fantastic. I am so happy for you. You much be floating on cloud 9 right now. You have done an awsome job. Luv Danelle
Danelle72
on 6/18/05 1:10 am - Las Vegas, NV
Opps that must be!!! hehe
GailD
on 6/18/05 3:24 am - Racine, WI
Congratulations, Tara! I am so happy for you! I'm almost there myself...just 6 more pounds. I'm with you -- this is the BEST group! We are so lucky we have an active message board, with such great people. I think Nancy's right...send an e-mail to Kricket...she'll get your avatar updated. I just had mine done recently and it didn't take 3 months! Gail D. 252/141/135
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/05 5:53 am - Somewhere Else
Woohoooo Fantastic Tara!!!!!! Congrats Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Monna W.
on 6/18/05 11:06 am - Susanville, CA
Tara, Congratulations!!!! I am so jealous. You have worked hard and I can hardly wait to see the new you. Monna
us2bfat C.
on 6/18/05 11:49 am - selden, NY
way to go chicky you look amazing Stacy
bobby s
on 6/19/05 3:19 am - Central, FL
That is just AWESOME!!! I know about the avatar thing. Remember my LAST one that I couldn't get rid of?
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views