11 month update

T R.
on 6/16/05 2:52 pm
Hi gang!! I hope you all are well and enjoying your first summer as losers. I have been so busy, seems like I should be due a vacation, not going to happen right now. Anyway, I am now 11 months out and 103 pounds down. I have 32 pounds to go!! I am super excited to be able to wear pretty clothes, although I haven't done a lot of shopping yet, just necessity for right now. Well, today is also my birthday, I am 35! Do I look it? LOL Don't answer that question.. I am going to post new pictures later today, I have a hair appointment so I want to show off my new hairdo in the new pics. I never have any idea what I am going to get when I go to the salon, cross your fingers. Btw.. I know people ask this all the time, but can someone tell me where to get the century club card? Keep on moving.... I luv you guys and gals!!! Thanks for always being there to keep me in line!! (((HUGS))) Tami -103
ileanak
on 6/16/05 10:03 pm - San Antonio, TX
Tami! You are doing great! Congrats on your 103 lb loss and keep up the good work! Ileana
Janette
on 6/16/05 10:17 pm - Peoria, AZ
Way to go Tami! Keep up the great work!!!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/176 - 187 lbs
IrishIze
on 6/16/05 10:34 pm - NJ
Tami, you are gorgeous and don't look anywhere near 35!! You are doing SO well - you should give yourself a big pat on the back (now that you can reach back there!!) You can email [email protected] and ask for a century club card. Hugs, Nancy -116
Danelle72
on 6/17/05 1:12 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Nancy, I see you lost even more weight. Way to go girl. I am so proud of you. I am also happy for ya. I read your post almost everyday and keep track of ya. You are and insperation to me. I luv ya bunches. I wish you all the happiness in the world. You are doing an awsome job. Keep up the great work. You are so beautiful and getting more so. Take care Luv Danelle
IrishIze
on 6/17/05 1:33 am - NJ
**Not trying to hijack this thread, Tami , but I just have to reply to Dani!** Thanks, Danelle! You are the sweetest person on this board!! Always so encouraging and supportive. Yep, I seem to be on the losing trend these days. I know deep down that when I don't lose or I gain, it's because I'm doing something I shouldn't be or not doing something I should be. Anyway, thanks for noticing sweetie-pie!! You're getting pretty close to goal, aren't you??? Hugs, N -116
Danelle72
on 6/17/05 1:08 am - Las Vegas, NV
Tami, You go girl. Can't wait to see the new pics. You are doing an awsome job. Keep up the great work. You are beautiful. Take care Luv Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views