Daily Log THURSDAY

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/05 12:47 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~woke up too late for breakfast L~Lean CusineThai chicken D~low-carb quesadilla with ff cheese, turkey, and salsa S~string cheese, cereal with milk, a tiny bit of trail mix Calories: 749 Protein: 61 Exercise: took the day off Thoughts: Actually a pretty low calorie day for me. I might have to add one more bite of something just to get within my calorie range. Or I could just leave it. My husband's paycheck was $200 less than normal...and it will be that way the rest of the summer because the college kids have taken up all the overtime. It has me stressed out because we have a long fishing trip next weekend (5 nights), and then a two day stint in July in Ohio for the World of Outlaws and a weeklong stay in Branson immediately following. Looks like we won't have any spending money...but I guess as long as the bills are paid, I shouldn't worry so much. Pamela 352/246/150
IrishIze
on 6/16/05 10:27 pm - NJ
Didn't do too well yesterday on the whole. Way too low in calories and protein. Not feeling so hot and pouchy has been very grouchy lately. Lost another pound though! Down to 161 - one more pound and I'll have a 'normal' BMI!! B: TJ's More & Less cereal, dry, with Splenda and cinnamon L: 1 patty of egg fu yung - 1 T gravy S: 1/2 Atkins Smore's bar D: 4 oz turkey sloppy joe on lettuce with some tomato and 1T lo carb balsamic vinegar dressing Totals: Calories: 530 Carbs: 21 Protein: 47 Drank about 80 oz water and another 16 oz. of tea. Trying to flush whatever is making my throat feel so rotten out of my system. No exercise. Was busy at work and after. Left the house at 6:50 AM and didn't get back home until 8:20 PM. Sigh. Hugs, Nancy -116
Mary M.
on 6/17/05 1:32 am - Neverland, CA
B~ 1 egg omelette w/cheese & bacon L~ 5 prok rinds, grilled chicken, & salad S~SF Philly Swirl stix D~1 tsp. peanut butter, 1 oz shredded beef, 1 oz walnuts, protein drink S~SF Jello Calories: 903 Protein: 105 Carb: 28 Mary -203.5
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views