Here we go again....

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/05 11:27 pm - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Ileana! Thanks! I will be talking to a dietician soon...I need to find out what's going on...and how to get this to stop, other than drinking tons of ensure I'll post wedding pics for sure, but those are a long way off yet...although I have already picked out my dress Take care! Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/05 11:49 pm
You're definitely not the only one with this problem. And while some of us may say we wish we had it, the truth is that you very right to be concerned. I remember reading somewhere from a person who basically has to eat peanut M&Ms every day, because he has trouble maintaining his weight... doctor's orders! Just curious. Was your RNY proximal or distal? Anyway, I found a post about this in the January 2004 board: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/surgdate-forums/01-2004/postdetail/4725.html?vc=0 "If a patient's weight continues to drop below a reasonable Body Mass Index (BMI) they must consult with their bariatric center to identify the cause."
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/05 12:25 am - Somewhere Else
You ask a very good question...one I never bothered to ask my surgeon...whether I'm distal or proximal...guess it might be an idea to find out eh So far my BMI is still within the normal range...thank God...it's at 22.8 and I hope it stays there. I've heard far too many horror stories about people whose weightloss went too far, and also the ones who lost so much muscle mass that their heart gave out because that was one muscle which had suffered greatly... I'm hoping that I'll begin to maintain, if not maybe even gain a couple back...I'm trying to eat even more each day...so we'll see...if not it's another trip to the Dr. Thanks for the info! Linda 268/137.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Rhonda C.
on 6/30/05 12:35 pm - Ft. Stewart, GA
I understand how you fill I have the same problem my surgery was performed november 12, 2003 original weight 268lbs/116lbs, I never thought that i would see the day that i would be concerned with being to thin now i'm scared ****less. I have no idea when this weight-loss is going to stop. my surgery was performed in germany and i've been stationed in america for over a year and my primary care physician is no help what so ever, any suggestions?
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views