New to this board....

Kash Money Diva
on 6/15/05 1:36 am - Baker, LA
... Hey gang....I have been on the site for awhile.. but I am new here... just wanted to say hello.... I had my surgery on July 23, 2004 and so far I have lost 100 lbs... so I am happy about that..still have 50 more to go and then I will be done... Kash Money Diva
Danelle72
on 6/15/05 2:15 am - Las Vegas, NV
Well Hello There Diva, Congrats on your weight loss success. You look great. You are so happy and beautiful. Great job. Keep up the great work. Take care Danelle
Kash Money Diva
on 6/15/05 3:29 am - Baker, LA
... thanks Danelle... you are coming along well and u are too cute for words... .. thank you sooo much for your post and your response... K. Money Diva..
IrishIze
on 6/15/05 5:42 am - NJ
Hi KMD! Glad to have you here. Tell us more about yourself. How is your weight loss going these days? A lot of us seem to have had a slow down, but we're all still hanging in there. You look beautiful - what a big difference in your pictures!! Hope to see you back here often!! Hugs, Nancy -113
Kash Money Diva
on 6/15/05 10:24 pm - Baker, LA
Nancy..... Thank you sooo much for you post and .... I am a 28 year old college graduate with a beautiful 8 year old.... as far as my weight loss is concerned... it has slowed, but now its picking back up.... my goal.... was a size 12... but now I am in 10's so I've changed my goal to a 6.... I try to get my protein in through shakes and food... I just started back on shakes.... and to be honest.... the weight has started to fall off again... I still eat carbs... but of course in moderation... .... and thank you again for your compliments Kash Money Diva
bunnymorris
on 6/15/05 9:26 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Welcome, you had your surgery the day after mine! We're glad you are here. I like this board--good folks and smaller than the state board so a little more intimate. You look really great and congratulations on the century mark. Keep in there! Cheers, Bunny -115
Kash Money Diva
on 6/15/05 10:28 pm - Baker, LA
.... Thank you Bunny..... I appreciate your comments and compliments and I plan to visit this board frequently... I am really enjoying it... .... Kash Money Diva
GailD
on 6/15/05 11:33 am - Racine, WI
Welcome, Diva! Glad to have you join our July-baby group! There's a good bunch of people here -- you'll get lots of support and lots of laughs! Congrats on your weight loss. Hope to see you around here often! Gail D. 252/142/135 -110
Kash Money Diva
on 6/15/05 10:29 pm - Baker, LA
Hi Gail.... thank you soo much for your post.... and Congratulations on your weight loss success Kash Money Diva
Lovin2cu
on 6/15/05 3:11 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Kash..... You will see such a wonderful group of people on the July boards! Congrats on your weight loss!!!! Welcome!! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views