Daily Log TUESDAY

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/05 11:02 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~protein shake L~1 cup (more or less) rice, 1 cup vegetable dish with a bit of chicken in it (two cups of food? yikes!) D~6 inch Subway Club sandwich, 1/2 serving of baked chips S~6 crackers, 5 baby carrots, 1 small pickle, 1 low-carb Hershey Kiss (and a partridge in a pear tree) Calories: 1027 Protein: 64 Exercise: 30 minutes on treadmill, 15 minutes weight lifting, 15 min walk around block Thoughts: I should have nixed the crackers and chips...and the rice. Lunch seems a bit hefty...but I guess all those vegetables don't really add up to a lot of bulk. I was down another pound at the gym today. One lonely little pound...but it's progress! Today, I printed out some mini-calendars. For every day that I exercise AND stay within my calorie range of 800 to 1200, I will get a sticker. Not sure if I'll treat myself to a reward or not...I seem to buy pretty much everything I want anyway. I do know that at some point, my mom and I are going scuba diving in Mexico as part of my 100lb reward. But that's not until this fall, I think. Okay, that's enough thinking for the day... Pamela -103
IrishIze
on 6/14/05 11:21 pm - NJ
Didn't do great yesterday - I'm still battling with the carbs, (carb-wise pretzels and 1 biscotti! ), but lost another pound today, so I'm cool with it. I think what I have to do at this point is keep myself so busy that I don't have time to snack or graze. The past couple of evenings I haven't eaten dinner until 9 - 9:30, which is maybe not the best thing, but it sure has cut down on the all night eating. B: Chocolate biscotti ( - but, someone gave me two and you know what, I'm going to have the other for breakfast this morning.... ) S: Carb wise pretzels L: turkey pepperoni S: more of those yummy pretzels D: 1 cup lettuce, 4 oz. turkey sloppy joe, tomato Totals: 643 calories, 40 carbs ( ) , 59 protein (could have done better here too) Water: about 75 oz. Hugs, Nancy -113
Mary M.
on 6/15/05 1:50 am - Neverland, CA
B~protein shake S~ SF Jello L~ 3 oz grilled chicken, salad: lettuce, red onion, 1/8 avocado, 1 oz cheese, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tblsp vinager, salt & pepper. S~SF Philly Swirl Stix D~ 3 oz grilled chicken, Laughing cow cheese, 1/2 cup veges: brocolli, cauliflower, & carrots. S~ 1 tsp. peanut butter water: 72 oz vits: done excercise: walking Mary -203 cal 833 pro 104 carbs 22
IrishIze
on 6/15/05 3:24 am - NJ
Wow, Mary, you are doing great!! You also had a great day with your menu, exercise and walking!! You're my hero!! (said as I finish my last bite of biscotti ) Hugs, Nancy -113
Mary M.
on 6/15/05 3:32 am - Neverland, CA
Nancy, You're to funny. Hugs, Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits