Pictures and 164lbs G-O-N-E !!!!

melissab
on 6/14/05 9:37 am - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
I'm am horrible for updating and posting, but I read the board nearly every day to some degree or other. Wanted to say a quick hello to my fellow July babies!!! I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying the beginning of your summer. I've put some before and after pics up on the net and wanted to share them here with all of you who will understand how amazing it feels to see the difference. The pictures of me wearing my very first dress in nearly 20 years (and I'm 30, so no dresses in a LONG time) were taken just today. I can't explain how it feels to look at a picture and not feel ashamed, embarrassed, discouraged, deeply pained. I even have moments I feel beautiful and sexy now, today's new dress experience being one of them. I think the most telling feature of the before and after pics is the grim look in the before pics (as all my before pics have me looking) and the beaming smile in the after pictures. Enjoy! picturetrail.com/mellythegreat1 (dont' forget to add the www.) Melissa
Danelle72
on 6/14/05 10:21 am - Las Vegas, NV
Melissa, Congrats on your success. You look great. That smile says it all. You go girl. Keep up the great work. Danelle
melissab
on 6/14/05 10:28 am - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
Thank you Kathy! Ironically my boyfriend and I were browsing posts earlier and saw a response of yours on a thread. We were checking out ur pictures and saying how beautiful you were before but how stunning you are now and both of us were saying how much younger you look You are a DIVA Melissa
Danelle72
on 6/14/05 10:35 am - Las Vegas, NV
I think your post was supposed to go to someone else. But i got it instead. Congrats again. Danelle
melissab
on 6/14/05 10:46 am - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
oops it was for you!!! i goofed on the name!!
Danelle72
on 6/14/05 11:12 am - Las Vegas, NV
AWWWW well thank you very much. That is so sweet of you guys to say. It's funny to me because I just don't see it. You guys are just to kind really. Thanks again for the kind words. Take care and keep us posted on your progress. You look amazing and are beautiful. Your boyfriend must be so proud and so happy. Luv Danelle
IrishIze
on 6/14/05 10:10 pm - NJ
W - O - W!!!! Melissa you look fabulous!! What an incredible change in you!! We surely have been blessed!!! PS - you don't seem to have hanging skin on your arms - did you have PS or are you LUCKY as well as beautiful??? Hugs, Nancy -113
melissab
on 6/14/05 10:39 pm - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
awww I actually do have some hanging skin on my arms. Oddly they have started firming up a bit the past couple of months, but rest assured I too have bat wings. My inner thighs have quite a bit of skin as well as my panni is hanging Again, weirdly now that my weight loss has all but stopped and stabilized, it is all bouncing back a bit. So time will tell how much the skin will tighten. I know for sure there is no way I won't need a tummy tuck, despite it tightening up some on it's own. Melissa
ileanak
on 6/15/05 12:33 am - San Antonio, TX
What a great job Melissa! You should be proud of yourself and what you have accomplished! Keep taking those pictures ! ! ! ! Ileana
GailD
on 6/15/05 11:40 am - Racine, WI
Woohoo, Melissa! You look FANTASTIC! Great job! Gail D. 252/142/135 -110
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits