i'm baaaaaaack

us2bfat C.
on 6/14/05 7:26 am - selden, NY
hi guys im back and just got finished reading the posts glad to see everyone is still on track..... as for me i had an awesome vacation and have tons of pics to post i wish i knew how to make a picture trail cause its hard to decide which ones to put on the site anyway i just wanted to say that i missed every one sooooo much and im glad to be home.... and jeff if your reading this im on my way to my A.A. home group ...remember buddy take it one day at a time and if that doesnt work take it one millisecond at a time ... love to allll Stacy 232/139 at goal!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/05 8:14 am - Somewhere Else
Welcome back Stacikins! Glad you had a good time. I hope we get away a bit this summer. Linda 268/140.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 6/14/05 8:22 am - Las Vegas, NV
Stacy, Glad you made it back safe and sound. Congrats to you on being sober for 7 years. You go girl. You are an amazing woman. I look up to you so much. I am so glad I have gotten this chance to get to know you. You really are a great friend and an isperation to so many of us. I just love ya and am so proud of you. You have done so many great things for your life. I admire you so much. Take care and glad you are back. I missed ya!!! Luv Always Danelle
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/14/05 2:01 pm - Oxnard, CA
Welcome back chickie poo, you were missed for sure!!!!! Michelle -155
IrishIze
on 6/14/05 9:55 pm - NJ
Hi, hi, hi Stace!!! I missed you soooo much!! Big kiss - MWAAAAH. I'm so glad you had an awesome time, and I can't wait to see the pictures. Are you REALLY tan? How'd you do with your eating while you were away? I gained a couple, then lost a couple, so I'm just hanging in there. I'm hoping our bro Jeff knows that we are here for him every step of the way. I wish he was closer, but I'm sure he has a lot of good people to guide him. I just wish I could give him a big hug. IM me when you have a chance... Hugs, Nancy -113
us2bfat C.
on 6/15/05 11:59 am - selden, NY
hi nanc yes im really tan i will email you a few pics my favorite ones woooo hoooo bathing suit shots .... i dont know where jeff is but i hope he knows we are here for him.... i will talk to you soon .. when i catch you online...i did pretty good with food back to basics now didnt lose didnt gain so i guess its a good thing... ha ha ha miss you too.... Stacy
GailD
on 6/15/05 11:46 am - Racine, WI
Welcome back, Stacy! Hope you had a fantastic vacation! Now we can get things back to normal around here -- Stacy's returned! I'm on vacation this week, but my friend and I are building a patio around her in-ground pool (girl-power!!!) Some vacation, huh? We've hauled and placed 1,125 patio blocks over the last 3 days!!! Phew! No Jazzercise for me this week...I'm exhausted! Gail D. 252/142/135 -110
Tara118
on 6/16/05 10:33 am - Trenton, OH
Welcome back girl!!! Glad you had a good time!! Since I started this new job in Feburary it is going to be a while before I get a vacation, LOL. Missed ya sweetie!!! Tara -133
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views