Daily Log MONDAY

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/05 11:19 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~protein shake L~turkey and ff cheese on low-carb wrap, 3/4 c cottage cheese D~1 medium potato, 1.5 cups peppers and onions (cooked in oil), 1 oz turkey, 1 low-carb wrap. S~1/2 large soft pretzel, 1 low-carb Hershey Kiss, 3 baby carrots Calories: 879 Protein: 77 Exercise: 30 minutes on treadmill Thoughts: 200 of my calories came from that pretzel that my daughter and I shared at the pool. It seemed the least damning of all the snacks they had there...but it turns out that I was WRONG. I will definitely have to start packing our own healthy snacks to take (even though we normally don't eat snacks at the pool). I feel like I've had a very successful day, and my weekend wasn't all that shabby either. Too bad the scale at the gym STILL says 250. I wish I would see some permanent downward movement, like I did 11 months ago. If I focus on doing everything right, maybe the weight will come off. I figure right now, my body is adjusting...this past month, my clothes seem to have gotten a smidge bigger. Normally I lose 5 lbs overnight right after my anniversary date, but I guess not this time around. Maybe next month... Of course, I have to stay on the right path if I'd like to get beyond this "maintainence" phase I'm stuck in. What's a body to do? Pamela -102 and stuck
IrishIze
on 6/13/05 11:19 pm - NJ
I had a weird day yesterday - lots of running around and unfortunately, some snacking on pretzels, and lots of carbs from fruit and a packet of instant oatmeal, but otherwise not too bad. B: Carb Countdown yogurt with some melon, grapes, cantaloupe cut up S: some Snyder Carb Fix Pretzels L: Carb Countdown yogurt with a packet of strawberries and cream oatmeal (kind of interesting texture.... ) S: some more of those pretzels... D: (not eaten until 9:30 PM) 1 cup of lettuce with turkey sloppy joe and 1T Maple Farms lo carb sugar free balsamic dressing Totals: 691 calories, 51 carbs (Yikes!), 59 protein (way too low) Exercise: none - too hot and too busy Water: Lots and lots! Hugs, Nancy - 112
Mary M.
on 6/14/05 6:26 am - Neverland, CA
Daily Log MONDAY B~protein shake L~Lauging cow cheese, sl. deli turkey & slice bacon made into a wrap S~SF Jello D~1/2 hamburger patty w/ cheese, 1/4 cup veges and 1/4 cup salad S~Morning start protien bar Excercise: 1 hr w/personal trainer & 1 hr water aroebics Vits: done Water: 72 oz Propel 16.9 oz Mary -203 lbs.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views