Back by popular demand...DAILY LOG

(deactivated member)
on 6/12/05 8:53 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Okay, so only one person has requested that I start the daily log again. Even if no one else cares, it's still a good thing to do B~2 slices of turkey bacon, 1 slice light bread, SF jelly L~1/2 c mashed potatoes, 1/2 corn, 1 slice light bread, 3 oz (or so) sloppy joe D~1/2 c chili, 1 cup elbow macaroni, sprinkle of cheese and ff sour cream S~5 carrots with ff french onion dip, 2 low-carb Hershey kisses, a bite of pudding-pie Calories: 1166 Protein: 60 Exercise: None Thoughts: You just don't realize how much you've eaten until you write it all out like this...even if you log it on fitday. I wish fitday were more accurate, or that I was more accurate in my measuring, because I'm sure there's more calories involved than is counted. Maybe I'll try being a lot more strict with my measuring this week...see how that goes. Pamela -102 and stuck
Marcy B.
on 6/12/05 9:12 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Thanks Pam!!!! Breakfast - Not much- Coffee w/ Protein supplement 150 cal 15 pro Snack- Baby Bell Cheese ( 2) 140 8 Snack Diet Slurpee two tootsie roll ( why...because they were there) Snack- SF Popsicles... 20 Snack Baby Bell Cheese 140 I can't remember if I ate anything else.... Been real queasy and nasueated for the past few days, I think it is because of eating an ocassional piece of candy... Snack/Taste testing or whatever... I made a real nice recipe of stuff Noodles with Ricotta cheese- and I ate a few of them already before dinner. 100 ? 5 protein So you can see I am doing alot of picking a grazing and not much healthy eating... I am at around 600 calories and not nearly enough protein. But this is not when I do the damage, the problem for me is in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.... Marcy
IrishIze
on 6/12/05 11:44 pm - NJ
I didn't keep track yesterday, but if you continue to do the daily log - I'm in. I always tried to post to it - I think it helps keep me hones. Thanks, Pam Hugs, Nancy -112 ( sigh )
deeno
on 6/13/05 6:19 am - Kokomo, IN
I don't post on the daily log, but I read it faithfully. Sometimes I get meal ideas from it, sometimes I just kinda gage the amount I'm eating to see if I'm "normal". Thanks Pam Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views