It's me--new photo

bunnymorris
on 6/12/05 9:32 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Thanks to all! This has been quite a year for all of us! I remember sitting in June 04 dreaming about when they would call with the date for my surgery. This year I'm happy to be in the sun, by the pool, shopping for great clothes, and still learning to adjust to a new body. I'm still in wonder when I can get on these smaller sizes and slink between spaces I always judged to be too small. It's been a wonderful journey and I'm still on it. Thanks for being there! Cheers, Bunny
GailD
on 6/12/05 11:46 am - Racine, WI
Bunny, Thanks for sharing the new photos! You look fantastic! Just read through your profile -- you and I are about the same age (I'm 51). I've told many of my friends, and my surgeon, that this was the perfect time in my life to have this surgery. Not that it wouldn't have been nice to have been thinner in my 30's and 40's, but at this age I was really ready to make the lifestyle change required after surgery. I figured since I'd spent the first 50 years overeating, maybe I could get a handle on eating better for the next...hmmm...50? Anyway, you've certainly had a challenging year. Very sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Gail D. 252/143/140 -109
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views