It's me--new photo

bunnymorris
on 6/10/05 11:10 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Howdy to all It's been awhile since I posted but I have been checking in now and again. I've been closing out school and hiring new folks. I even was asked to guest speak at the University of Austin! That was fun! School kicked our backsides with all the testing this year. I started the year with this surgery, my dad passed away, I had eye surgery, and trying to catch up at school was challenging! But anyway here I am -115 lbs. with 5 more to go to make the first goal the dr. and I made. We'll discuss how I look and decide if this is a good place or another 5-10 lbs.? I'm in 12-14 because those hips want to stay for the duration! Visit my site for before and after. What happened to that woman? It's me--still here and very happy! Love to all, Bunny
Irene S.
on 6/11/05 12:47 am - NJ
Bunny, you look FANTASTIC! What a change! My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your dad. irene
IrishIze
on 6/11/05 1:07 am - NJ
Wowee, Bunny you beautiful thang!!! You look so totally different - and so much happier. You sure had some tough things to deal with this year, but look how well you've come through. We're all so much stronger than we give ourselves credit for. Love ya too!! Nancy -113
Danelle72
on 6/11/05 1:10 am - Las Vegas, NV
OMG You look great!!! You have done an awsome job. Keep up the great work. WOW Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/05 1:26 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
You look great! Sounds like you've had a year full of ups and downs, but you were able to hang on...of course, so have your hips Too bad you're in Texas, I could really use a teaching job Pamela 352/250/150
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/11/05 8:29 am - Oxnard, CA
OMG you do not look like the same person at all!! WOW you look AWESOME!! Congratulations on your success. So sorry about your Dad, I can completely understand with losing my Mom earlier this year. Take care sweetie and keep up posted!!! Michelle -155
Tara118
on 6/11/05 10:27 pm - Trenton, OH
WOW Bunny!!! You look incredible!! You are such a strong woman and have had one heck of a year. Keep up the good work sweety!! Love your hair!! Tara/ 305/172/170 -133 2lbs Til GOAL!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/12/05 12:09 am - Somewhere Else
Wow! You look fantabulous! Linda 268/140.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Sherri_B
on 6/12/05 12:40 am - washington, MO
YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!! GREAT JOB
Monna W.
on 6/12/05 7:54 am - Susanville, CA
I saw your new photo on a post to someone else and thought I don't recognize this woman (I had not looked to see who the post was from) and then I looked up to see who was writing and thought OMG!!!! Congratulations on weathering your stresses so successfully. You look great in every way. Monna 386/234/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views