Anyone Else????

Marcy B.
on 6/12/05 8:40 am - West Bloomfield, MI
You are definitely not alone. Since surgery I have only lost about 75lbs and I have at least another 100 to go... I figured out already that my body will do what it is meant to do...and that I can't stress about it or complain . I am grateful that I have come through this surgery without complications. That is something we should all be grateful about. Marcy
-Lori-
on 6/13/05 2:59 am - Bay Area, CA
I wanted to be @ goal 1 year out-but I too know that is not going to happen. I have lost 90 pounds with about 25 pounds left.
deeno
on 6/13/05 5:57 am - Kokomo, IN
I have been gaining and losing the same stinking 3 pounds since Jan 15th. I have 32 pounds to lose to have a normal BMI, but it is my personal goal to lose 25 pounds (including skin removeal, which I am assuiming will be ~6 pounds of skin--arms and abdomen, maybe thighs)--so I really have about 19 to lose on my own and 6 to get cut off of me. I'm 5'10 1/2/5'11, and I think I would look scrawny if I weren't a few (and I just mean a few) pounds above a normal BMI. My husband wears a size medium, weighs 185 and is 5'9. He is considered overweight. When his weight drops below 180, he looks ill/gaunt. I don't want to look ill. If I lost the 26 pounds, I would probably be a comfortable size 12, which is my goal. I'm a 16 now, and I'm OK with it. You know, back in the day when I was a 24/26 I always said "I would kill to be a size 16". Now that I'm here, I want to be lower. I'm rambling......long story short is, I'm not losing at all. But, I'm a lot better off than I used to be. I'm at the point where I need to either accept my weight/size or I need to get with the program and make some changes. Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views