11 month update...

T R.
on 6/9/05 2:06 pm
Hi all!! Sorry I haven't been around lately. I have been so busy with my baby dragons. For those who don't know, I own and breed bearded dragons. LOL I didn't want anyone thinking I was Hagrid from Harry Potter, smuggling dragons into Hogwarts. But they are growing and super healthy. If you would like to see what they look like, go to my website at www.seductivereptiles.com. Ok, now for my update. I am 11 months out and 103 pounds down. I feel great for the first time in my life. I feel healthy and am learning to love my new body. I don't like the hanging skin but didn't do this to look like Barbie. Anyway, that is where I am. I am hoping to get some new pics up very soon. Btw.. looking around here, we have some nice looking losers! I can't believe how good we all look, we simply glow! Tami 275/172/140 32 lbs 2 Go!!
ileanak
on 6/9/05 10:37 pm - San Antonio, TX
You are doing great Tami! Love your page! Ileana
Danelle72
on 6/10/05 1:23 am - Las Vegas, NV
Tami, You look so great!!! Keep up the great work. You are beautiful!!! Congrats on your success. You look great and have come a long way. You deserve to be happy. Give yourself a big ol pat on the back girl. Take care Luv Danelle
Monna W.
on 6/10/05 2:09 am - Susanville, CA
Congratulations on your loss and your babies are beautiful. Can't believe how far we have all come Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views