OT Poll: Michael Jackson - guilty or innocent???

Tara118
on 6/10/05 12:47 pm - Trenton, OH
As a social worker I said YEARS before he was accused the first time that he fit the profile to a T of a child molester. As many has said, yes he didn't have a childhood but this is why many molesters are molesters. He was accused before and he should have been more careful to not put himself in that situation again. He has a problem and needs help. He probably thought he was above the law. Tara
Sherri_B
on 6/11/05 11:30 am - washington, MO
Guilty !!!!!! I believe he did the things he was accused of before and now .. He is wacked out in the head to begin w/ look what he has done to himself apperance wise he was so attractive back in the day now he looks like somrthing on a horror film.. I belive and feel it in my gut that he does these things thinking and believing his money and fame will free him . i believe he will be set free once again
deeno
on 6/13/05 6:02 am - Kokomo, IN
Where there's smoke, there's fire. And I think there's a whole lotta smoke here, and I'm not talkin' about MJ's hair in a Pepsi commercial. I'd vote guilty. He needs to go to jail, but with his level of superstar fame, where would they put him? Wow, can you imagine the Jail's talent shows now? He's going to make the other prisoners jealous by winning the extra desert every week! Couldn't resist--hope I didn't offend anyone, and you all laughed. Child abuse is a serious offense, though, and if he's found guilty they need to put him away, and donate all of his profits to help abused children. Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views