OT Poll: Michael Jackson - guilty or innocent???

IrishIze
on 6/9/05 11:14 am - NJ
OK all of you July babies, what's your take on MJ?? I personally think there is something going on. What grown man surrounds himself with young boys as much as he does? Even after he was in so much trouble a few years ago, he still continues to put himself in the position to be suspected and prosecuted. To me, that spells of some compulsion he can't control. I think he's probably guilty, but will probably be acquitted. Whatcha think???? Hugs, Nancy -113
-Lori-
on 6/9/05 12:48 pm - Bay Area, CA
GUILTY !!! I actually think he going to JAIL!!! * if he doesnt flee the country!
Mary M.
on 6/9/05 1:24 pm - Neverland, CA
Innocent! He just has never really had a childhood, he is "Peter Pan" and he lives at Neverland. He does have a compulsion..he's 45 and growing up is hard to do. At least is my take on the situation. hugs, Mary
MinnieMia
on 6/9/05 10:19 pm - SC
Guilty as sin! That "creep" radar I have goes nuts every time I see him. He's a pedophile who can't control his urges. The ick factor is overwhelming! MM p.s., I think he'll be acquitted, too...but he's guilty...
Gwen Kennedy
on 6/9/05 10:32 pm - Charles City, IA
Innocent. He has never grown up mentally, which makes him an easy target to exploit. The people who love him and tend to his needs ought to do a better job of protecting him from himself and the stupid things he says and does. I don't think he is mentally old enough to know what sexual abuse really is. I believe he definately has a screw loose. Gwen
IrishIze
on 6/9/05 11:50 pm - NJ
I have to say that I think he's one of the most talented people ever - not many compare to him, and I think this is all very sad. BUT - As far as I can see, he is a classic pedophile - luring young people to his home by making it an amusement park, buying them gifts, telling them that if they don't do what he wants they don't love him...ugh. He should have been stopped long ago. I also think the parents of these boys are guilty too - don't tell me they didn't know what MJ is all about..... If he's a misguided guy who never grew up, then he should be in some sort of treatment. I also feel very sorry for his children. He complains that he didn't have a normal childhood, that he was treated like a freak, yet look what he does to his children....utterly shameful. N.
(deactivated member)
on 6/10/05 1:38 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I don't know what I think. Sure, it's REALLY creepy that he prefers to have little boys stay at his house, in his bedroom. But if he's molested one or two boys, most likely he's molested more...and where are they? I actually had a friend who suffered from "Peter-Pan Syndrome." He was over 21, but would often take young children--BOYS--to the movies or out to McDonald's. These boys would be children he knew through his bosses at work or his neighborhood. These boys also had parents who were doing drugs, getting a divorce, and other horrible stuff. My friend felt that if no one was going to care about these kids, he would do his best to make them happy. He was NOT the type to be a child molestor...he was very shy, very much into video games and movies, and very strict about the difference between what was right and wrong. It's really hard to explain...but in a way, I kind of think it was his way to become a "foster parent" without having to be old enough. Just like the way other celebrities take on causes for cancer, child abuse, etc...my friend wanted to save all the kids he could from being miserable. So I really don't know what to think. If Michael Jackson is like my friend and truly has no interest in harming the child in any way, it's one thing. But I've gotta admit that Michael is a pretty odd character, even if you left out all the little boys and the amusement park at his house. And I have gone on long enough... Pamela -102 and stuck
GailD
on 6/10/05 2:58 am - Racine, WI
GUILTY! I've heard all the stories about "he didn't have a childhood", "he's just an innocent guy who loves children"...well, that's probably how most pedophiles would be described. I think MJ is a remarkably talented person, but he's just too creepy. If he's so "innocent", why is everything done so secretively...locked rooms and stuff. Yuck...give me the creeps just thinking about it. So -- I vote GUILTY...but he'll probably never do any time for it... Gail D. -108
Laura S.
on 6/10/05 4:53 am - West Chester, PA
Guilty. But he will be acquitted. You don't sleep with other people's children. I don't care who you are or how bad your childhood was.
SeeMeNow
on 6/10/05 6:36 am - Amery, WI
GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY But like most famous people...he will probably get off. I love his music, but, not him. What kind of parents would allow their young boys to sleep with him anyway. They are as guilty as he is, but, he shouldn't get off because the parents are as wacko as him. Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views