Where the heck is everyone??

AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/9/05 3:52 am - Oxnard, CA
Okay the board is dead, where is everyone? Hellloooo???? LOL Michelle -150
Danelle72
on 6/9/05 10:24 am - Las Vegas, NV
I'm Here lol. Congrats Michelle on your weight loss!!! Thats great. You are so beautiful and are getting even more so. You go girl. Luv Danelle
Denice W.
on 6/9/05 10:44 am - Wildwood Crest, NJ
I agree, i come here everyday and nothing new here? Starting to worry i'm the only one obessed with this site!
IrishIze
on 6/9/05 11:11 am - NJ
Hi Michelle, my sweetie!!! I agree with you!!! I'm so afraid that this board is going to slow down to nothing and all of my pals will go away... Maybe we all need to take turns posting on some subject every day - even if it's OT. Maybe I'll start one tonight - gotta put on my thinking cap! Hugs, Nancy -113
ileanak
on 6/9/05 10:33 pm - San Antonio, TX
Ok, perhaps it is slowing a bit. But we are all still here and supportive... that's the important thing right? Ileana
(deactivated member)
on 6/10/05 1:42 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Summer is a busy time for me. We go to the pool several times a week, go to the library for story time every Wednesday, visit my mom at least once a week, go camping for several days every month...and then cram in all kinds of shopping and fun stuff the rest of the time. I LOVE summer! Pamela -102 and stuck
Monna W.
on 6/10/05 2:03 am - Susanville, CA
Michelle, I'm here everyday, but I have not been a real frequent poster, but I look forward to "seeing" my friends everyday. I think as we get rid of all that excess weight, we all come alive again and have so many things we want to grab and do because deep down inside each of us there is a little telling us this won't last. Well, that's my theory anyway. Congrats on your great job. We are looking sooooo good. Monna
Traci K.
on 6/13/05 12:42 am - Sullivan, MO
I'm here too - just super busy and don't get to the boards everyday. Traci 250/155/149: only 6 more lbs!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views