11 months and 35 years

Monna W.
on 6/8/05 7:29 am - Susanville, CA
Nancy, You are so wonderful and such a support for all of us on this board. I hope you realize how wonderful you are. When I look in the mirror I can't believe it is me. I look at my pre-op pictures and can't believe that was me either. I am closer to my mental picture of myself and I am so happy (yes, that I could cry). Thank you for all your wonderful posts. I learn from all of them about being a better person and really treasuring what I have been given. Monna
Sue G.
on 6/7/05 10:37 am - Aurora, NE
Hi Monna Our wedding anniversary is June 8th ... 36 yrs! Just had to pop in and see how everyone is doing.. I'm pooped working full time and going to school is really tough! .. Take care ! ... Sue
Monna W.
on 6/8/05 7:32 am - Susanville, CA
Sue, Happy Anniversary!! I don't know about you, but there are days it seems we just got married and other days that it feels like a life sentence. All in all, it has been a wonderful 35 years for us. Hope the same for you. I know you are doing well in school. When I went back for my master's and worked 60-70 hours a week plus studying, I felt I would never get enough sleep again. But it was well worth it. Monna
Tara118
on 6/7/05 11:14 am - Trenton, OH
Congrats on your anniversary and on your success in your WLS. You have done an amazing job and thanks for reminding ALL of us on what makes this surgery so important. No matter where we are with our "goals" our lives have dramtically changed for the better and continue to get better every day. You are a constant source of support I truly appreciate!! Tara 305/172/170 -133
Monna W.
on 6/8/05 7:43 am - Susanville, CA
Tara, Thanks for your kind words. Much of my success is due to the support I receive from my July siblings. Everyone is so encouraging and supportive. We have become a really special group and I truely wish I could meet every one of you. You are so close to your goal. It must feel wonderful. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views