6 days and counting

us2bfat C.
on 6/2/05 8:49 pm - selden, NY
woooo hoooo in 6 more days im leaving on a jet plane im going to arizona to my brothers sons bar mitzvah.... i cant tell you how happy i am to get off long island for a few days and just chill out...... i went to the old navy and had a field day bought tons of shirts with built in bras in them that are sooooo cute and of course i bought the shortest shorts.. i also went to the good will and bought a few things there. shopping is soo much fun in the dressing room i met a girl who also had the surgery ha ha ha thats because i talk to everyone i love my new life and i love all you guys my brother has not seen me since i was 6 months out i have since lost 30 lbs or sooo i cant wait to go i need a rest !!!!! Stacy 232/139 at goal
IrishIze
on 6/2/05 11:02 pm - NJ
Hey Stacy - you lucky thing!!! Getting out of here for awhile and basking in the sun in Arizona!! Bet you look HOT in those skimpy clothes - right up your alley, huh? I'm expecting lots of pictures!!! Make sure you come here and say good-bye before you go! Hugs, Nancy -110
us2bfat C.
on 6/2/05 11:23 pm - selden, NY
i will try to remember my camera bahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha of course ill come by and say goodbye i love and will miss you guys Stacy
Danelle72
on 6/3/05 12:20 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya cutie pie Stacy, Have a safe trip. Wish I was a little closer and I would go see ya. I'm sure your brothers jaw is going to hit the floor so have an ambulance standing by close! He's gonna need it. You have done such an awsome job and we are all proud of you. You look amazing and you look so young and happy. I know how it is with the clothing. I'm crazy with shopping now. My grandma is here from Ca and bought me some shirts and I looked at them and started to laugh. I said there is no way there are going to fit me right now they are way to small. I tried them on and they fit. I was so shocked they were MED I have never ever wore a Med top. So It was a good day yesterday. Well anyways have a great time girl and be safe. You are one of my favorite people and I don't want anything to happen to ya!!! Yes We want to see those pics of you in your Daisy Dukes!! LOL Love Ya Girl. Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 6/3/05 5:55 am - selden, NY
i had an outfit that i said if i ever fit into this outfit dont mess with me it was a size 7 or somthing like that so i waited and waited and waited well guess what????? when i finally tried it on it was too big so never second guess yourself and be proud of your success your such a sweetie we love you on here!!!!!!! Stacy 232/139 at goal!!!!!!!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/3/05 11:05 pm - Oxnard, CA
Have fun girlie!!!! I love AZ I was born there. Be safe!!! Michelle -155 knocking on the door of the onederfuls!!! Let me in dangit!!! LOL
Tara118
on 6/5/05 3:52 am - Trenton, OH
Have FUN FUN FUN Stacy!! Relax and strut your stuff. Tara 305/172/170 -133 2lbs from GOAL!!! 8lbs from "normal"
ileanak
on 6/6/05 3:10 am - San Antonio, TX
Short shorts?!? You GO GIRL!!! You must send pics! Have a wonderful time! Ileana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views