B Vitamin Question

threegetts
on 6/2/05 2:45 am - Rio Rancho, NM
Hi all! I'm baaaaack and have missed you all so much! It's been a busy month or so for me. First, my aunt was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer and I spent two weeks with her during her first go-round with chemo. Then I came back home and got a great promotion, I'm sure some of it can be attributed to looking better and then my family and I went on vacation for a week. But now I'm home and have been wanting to ask if anyone has been low on their B vitamin tests and what you're doing about it. I've been getting shots at the doctors for the last few months but heard that there is a pill you can take under your tongue - does it work? Any help would be appreciated! BTW, I've managed to lose some more weight and now am 4 pounds from goal! Woo-hoo!!!! Cindy 257/135/131
IrishIze
on 6/2/05 5:24 am - NJ
Hi Cindy, Sorry to hear about your aunt - I hope she improves and has a complete recovery. I take B12 sublingual (under the tongue) every day and my levels have been great. Might be worth a try! Hugs, Nancy -110
deeno
on 6/2/05 5:51 am - Kokomo, IN
The sub-lingual vitamin B isn't bad (tastes like cherry). You can get them at GNC, probably at other health food places, too. I tried these a few years ago, but it was a pain to remember to take them. I prefer the shots. I do the shots, and my B level is fine--just had it checked. I do the shots at home (no doc's office fee) once every three to 4 weeks. Diana
MarinaS
on 6/5/05 4:27 pm - Small Town, WA
I take the B12 shots twice a month and supplement with the sublinguals. My level is 894 now and vitalady tells me not to let it get any lower.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views