Going to College

Sue G.
on 5/31/05 5:45 pm - Aurora, NE
Well this old granny took the plunge. I started community College on May 23 which happened to be my birthday! What a birthday present huh! I really think the weight loss has had a lot to do with my decision to go to school and hopefully eventually change my career. I've always wanted to be in the Medical field and I've started classes to become a Surgical Tech. (maybe work in a Bariatric clinic) I was very unsure of myself at first but my confidence is building I have taken three tests in my medicial termology class and have gotten all A's. (just had to brag a little) So if ya don't see me around for long periods of time it's probably becuz I'm studing or working on the computer doing projects for my computer class. I got kind of lonesome for ya all tonight so just had to check the board before Take Care and thanks for all your support. I'll drop in when I can! ... love ya all ... Sue
ileanak
on 5/31/05 11:11 pm - San Antonio, TX
GOOD LUCK SUE!!! Now go out there and conquer the world! Ileana
IrishIze
on 6/1/05 1:03 am - NJ
Wow, Sue, that is fantastic!! You're doing what I always wanted to do!! All the best to you - and hey, you better not forget about us!!! Hugs, Nancy -110
Monna W.
on 6/1/05 7:22 am - Susanville, CA
Yeah for your!!! If I could do anything in the world I wanted, I would go to school all the time. There are so many things to learn and I want to know everything. I know you will do well. Study hard, but don't forget to have fun, too. Monna 389/236/150
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/05 8:00 am - Somewhere Else
Good for you, Sue! That is so great! I wish you all the luck in the world! Linda 268/141.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views