I am overwhelmed and thankful for this group...

Dawn H.
on 5/30/05 8:18 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
I LOVE the July babies!!! I have looked at other boards on this site and I dont think any have as many posts.. and we are all good to each other .. never any bashing or petty picking on each other.. This board has the best support ! I know I dont post alot .. but Im here reading every few days .. Tara you look beautiful.. and you are beautiful inside and out ! and to all the July babies .. thanks for being here for support and inspiration. Im kinda stuck.. no weight loss for the last 6 weeks .. I know its probably because Im not getting in enough protien and water I have to kick it up a notch.. but im loosing inches still and gaining muscle from my new addiction. ::: the gym::: Keep up the good work Ladies and Gents
us2bfat C.
on 5/30/05 8:39 pm - selden, NY
all i can say is that i would have never made it if it wasnt for this board i love you all !!!! STACY
IrishIze
on 6/1/05 12:44 am - NJ
Ooh, ooh - me too - I love this board too and feel blessed to have each one of you in my life!! I hope we can always remain as tight-knit as we are now. Love to all! Hugs, Nancy -110
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views