I am overwhelmed and thankful for this group...

Tara118
on 5/30/05 1:51 am - Trenton, OH
When I posted my new pictures I never expected such amazing responses from all of you. It went above "good job" and went into amazing compliments that put me to tears. I am so greatful for this group. Everyone is so nice and the mixture of personalities makes this group so special. Everyone supports everyone whether it is to give a compliment or to pick someone up after some frustration. I hated to hear there were some not so nice people at the convention and I have encountered that also with support groups. We NEVER see that here. You will always get a pat on the back or picked up and dusted off if need be. I hope we stay strong for a long time. Love all of you!! Tara 305/174/170 -131 4 LBS TIL GOAL!!
ileanak
on 5/30/05 2:46 am - San Antonio, TX
I am right there with you Tara. This forum is a blessing. Everyone is so positive and encouraging. You, my dear, look so good! Ileana 282/177.2/150
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/05 5:11 am - Somewhere Else
Am not! *stomps feet* I'm negative and evil hehehehe Linda 268/142.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Tara118
on 5/30/05 7:02 am - Trenton, OH
Oh my Linda!!! What got into you?? LOL. You are great sista!!! Tara
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/05 8:26 am - Somewhere Else
LOL can you tell I'm in a totally goofy mood today? I still can't get over the change in you, wow....! Wouldn't it be something if we all got together and hit the clubs? LOL no man would be safe out there! (or woman if Jeff, Bob et al....joined us) Linda 268/142.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 5/30/05 5:08 am - Las Vegas, NV
Me too me too!!! I love you guys!!! Hehe I think we have the best support group ever. I am so glad I had my surgery when I did. I got a new life and a new family!!! Yeah. I am so blessed.You all rock!!! Luv Danelle
GailD
on 5/30/05 10:34 am - Racine, WI
Hi Tara...I agree with you -- these July-babies are wonderful. If you've ever clicked around on the other boards (especially those that are 12 months or more out) you never see as many posts as we have here. Plus, everyone on this board is positive and supportive. We are so lucky to have this support group (it's better than the two support groups I go to! Too much negativity and complaining at those!) Tara, you deserve every, single compliment you received. You go girl! Gail D. -106
AngelFlyingHappy
on 5/30/05 10:43 am - Oxnard, CA
Thats just cuz the July babies are the best!!!!! You are so right, we are a close loving group and I hope we are all here posting for a long time to come. Love you too babe!!!! Michelle 355/205/140
Irene S.
on 5/30/05 11:43 am - NJ
Tara, I missed the first post about the pix and went and checked them out when I saw this post. I can only say that I am dumbstruck and at a loss for words! I CAN'T believe that I'm looking at the SAME PERSON! AMAZING! You should be very proud of all you've accomplished in the 10 months since we had surgery. As for the compliments about this group - I agree! We have a rare bunch of wonderful folks on this list, and I hope that we stick together like the family we've become! irene
Monna W.
on 5/30/05 12:56 pm - Susanville, CA
Tara, You deserve all the kudos you receive. This group is amazing, and like you some of the comments I have received after posting a minor triumph has brought tears to my eyes. I have difficulty perceiving myself as inspirational to anyone, yet that is what this group tells me. You are wonderful, and have done such a great job. Monna 389/236/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views