Checking In

MikeB
on 5/29/05 10:10 pm - Pottstown, PA
Hello all of you July post-ops. I was just thinking the other day how other people that are coming up on the big 1 year aniversery are doing? As for me my surgery was 7/6/04 at the Barix clinic in Langhorne Pa. As of 5/25/05 I have lost 255lbs. I'm 4 lbs away from the doctor's goal and I'm starting to think about reconstructive surgery. I'm probbly going to wait until after christmas to have it but I'm starting the research now. Talk to everyone soon Mike
Cyndi S.
on 5/29/05 11:59 pm - Springfield, OH
Mike, Congratulations! Wow, to be 4 pounds from goal in less than 11 months. Our surgery really is amazing. I don't think I'll ever venture toward ps, I'm a chicken cause I've heard it is really painful, but my youngest son keeps bugging me about my bat wings and says I'll pay for it mom! He's only 13, so he can't appreciate how many$ he's committing himself to. Keep up the good work, Cyndi 07/27/04 257/152/130
Monna W.
on 5/30/05 12:51 pm - Susanville, CA
Surgery brother, Congrats on the great weight loss. I wish I were only 4 lbs. from goal, but I am stuck. I still have about 80 lbs. to get to my goal, but I'm keeping the faith. Can't believe how far we have come. You have done a fanstastic job. Monna 389/236/150
Sue G.
on 5/31/05 5:31 pm - Aurora, NE
Wow!! Mike that's so great. I envy you being so close to your goal I have another 30 to go and I've really slowed down.... I bet you feel great too. I don't plan on reconstructive surgery I have too many other medical problems to take another chance on surgery again. Good luck to ya tho!!! .. Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views