memorial day bbq

us2bfat C.
on 5/29/05 8:24 pm - selden, NY
i have posted some new pics on my profile one of them is my dear friend lisa whom i met on the new york board and thank god i did she is an awesome woman she is having her surgery on june 1st so lets all pray for her..... the next picture is my 14 yr old picking me up yes thats right folks and it doesnt even look like hes busting a gut .... this surgery has been an awesome life change for me i have so much energy and most of all the will to live!!!!!! i want to thank everyone on this board and my new support group for being there for me!!!! Stacy 232/139 at goal!!!!!!
IrishIze
on 5/29/05 11:35 pm - NJ
Stacy - you gorgeous thing you!!! Looks like you had a great time...I love the pic of your son picking you up!! Who'd a thunk it a year ago - huh??? Tell Lisa I'll be praying for her!! Love ya! Hugs, Nancy -110
Danelle72
on 5/30/05 12:40 am - Las Vegas, NV
Stacy, You are so cute and so is your son. You are a total sweetie. I am so glad I have kindda met you. LOL I am so happy for you and your success. You look so happy and you have worked so hard. You look so light in his arms. You go girl. I luv ya girl. Luv Danelle Oh and I will be praying for her.
ileanak
on 5/30/05 2:44 am - San Antonio, TX
Stacey, you look so good and SO happy! Keep up all the great work! Ileana
GailD
on 5/30/05 10:39 am - Racine, WI
Great photos, Stacy! You look mah-ve-lous! And, you look SO HAPPY! I think we're all feeling pretty good about ourselves these days -- I know I am! We finally had some warm weather this morning -- I pulled out my brand new size 10 shorts that I paid some good $$$ for....and they're too big! I need at least an 8! An 8???? What??? Whose body is this? This is too cool! We're gonna have an awesome summer! Gail D. -106
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views