OK you guys asked for it!!! I promised I would put a better picture on profile. Here it is.

ileanak
on 5/29/05 12:56 pm - San Antonio, TX
Danelle, You GO girl! You look hot 2 trot! And you deserve to strut your stuff. Keep up the good work! You look awesome! Ileana
Danelle72
on 5/29/05 1:06 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Ileana, Thank you so much. You are also doing a great job. Keep up the great work. Take care and thanks again
IrishIze
on 6/1/05 12:40 am - NJ
WOW!!! I've been away for a few days and I almost missed this!! You look more beautiful each time you post a picture!! Luv ya, luv ya, luv ya!! Hugs, Nancy -110
Danelle72
on 6/1/05 2:33 am - Las Vegas, NV
AWWWWWWWW Nancy, You are just toooooooo Sweet to me. Thanks so much. Look at you! You are beautiful and look so different. You look so young and happy. Isn't it great. You were beautiful before tho. But now you are glowing. Keep up the great work. I luv ya, Luv ya, Luv ya too!!! Luv Dani
threegetts
on 6/2/05 2:51 am - Rio Rancho, NM
Danelle, You look wonderful! I saw we have the same surgeon - don't you just love Dr. Z and his staff?!! Keep up the good work and maybe I'll see you in his office sometime. Cindy
Danelle72
on 6/2/05 12:26 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you so much Cindy, Yeah I just love him and his team. They are great. I got really lucky getting to have him as my Doctor! You too and that would be neat to be able to meet you. I have to go see him July 18th at 10:45. Good luck to you and keep up the great work. Thanks for being so sweet. Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views