OK you guys asked for it!!! I promised I would put a better picture on profile. Here it is.

GailD
on 5/28/05 2:00 pm - Racine, WI
Woohoo, Danelle! You look AWESOME! You should NOT feel funny wearing tighter clothing -- you look fantastic. Keep it up! You're getting really close to your goal! Gail D. -106
Danelle72
on 5/28/05 2:03 pm - Las Vegas, NV
AWWWW Thanks Gail, You are way to kind. Thanks for being so sweet. I can't wait to get to goal. Congrats to you also on your sucess. Keep up the great work. You will be at goal at no time. Take care Luv Danelle
Monna W.
on 5/28/05 3:17 pm - Susanville, CA
WOW!!! Monna 389/236/150
Danelle72
on 5/29/05 12:22 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Mona, I just want to say congrats to you for the awsome job you are doing. Keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
jcordell
on 5/28/05 4:11 pm - TX
Danelle! You look GREAT! WOWZER!!! But, I thought you were going to come by and see me yesterday...what happened??? All the love, Jeff -119
Danelle72
on 5/29/05 12:25 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Jeff, I am going to come see ya I promise. I had my kids on friday since there wasn't any school. I will come see ya this week. I will only have my daughter with me.If thats ok. Thanks again for being so sweet to me. Look at you tho. You look fantastic. You cutie you. But you were cute before too. Take care and I will see ya soon. Oh are ya gonna let me take a pic with ya???? Luv Danelle
jcordell
on 5/29/05 10:15 am - TX
Hey Danelle...I'm just taking off for vacation! I'll be back in town on 6/6. Of course you can stop by with your daughter! And taking a pic is a great idea! Have a GREAT week, and I'll see you soon!!! ;0) jc
Danelle72
on 5/29/05 11:37 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Handsome, That sounds like a plan!!! Have a great vacation. Be safe and have lots of fun!!! I will see you in a couple of weeks. Take care and behave yourself. LOL Luv Danelle
Irene S.
on 5/28/05 4:45 pm - NJ
Danelle! You look FANTASTIC!!!! There is nothing to feel funny about. Ya just look hot! irene
Danelle72
on 5/29/05 12:29 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you so much Irene, You are so nice. Keep up the great work. I really appreciate your kind words. I'm not used to hearing such nice things. Well by my hubby I am. But its nice to hear them from friends. Thanks again. take care and congrats on your sucess so far. I think we will all get to goal before long. Luv Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views