OK you guys asked for it!!! I promised I would put a better picture on profile. Here it is.

Danelle72
on 5/28/05 8:00 am - Las Vegas, NV
Ok Guys, Here is the picture in tighter clothing. I still really feel funny about wearing clothes that cling to me. But I will try to get used to them. Thanks for all your love and support. Take care and keep up the great work. Congrats to everyone that has met there goal!!! Hope to be there with you soon. Luv Danelle
Sherri_B
on 5/28/05 10:41 am - washington, MO
YOU LOOK LIKE ONE HOT MAMA You have done awesome
Danelle72
on 5/28/05 11:33 am - Las Vegas, NV
Sherri, Thank you so much. You are to sweet. I never thought I would ever hear that one!!! LOL But look who is talking. You are beautiful and I could only dream about being as hott as you are. Thanks again you are a sweetie. You have done an awsome job also. Keep up the great work. You sexy woman you. Luv Danelle
Sherri_B
on 5/28/05 10:56 pm - washington, MO
Aww you are to sweet .. thank you .. get use to the hot mama phrase .. you will hear it alot from this point on . but really you have done awesome . you should be so proud ..
us2bfat C.
on 5/28/05 11:14 am - selden, NY
now thats what im talkin about you are definetly one hot mama you have done so well and you look great... stay as sweet as you are... Stacy 232/139 at goal!!!!
Danelle72
on 5/28/05 11:35 am - Las Vegas, NV
Stacy, You have always been so nice to me and always give me that little extra push. Thanks for being so great. You are a Hott Momma yourself there girl. Thanks again for everything. Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/28/05 11:31 am - Somewhere Else
Much better! You look fantabulous! Next is bikini shots! Linda 268/142.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 5/28/05 11:38 am - Las Vegas, NV
Linda, Me in a bikini. Now thats funny. Hehe You are another one that is so sweet and gives me a push when I need it. I thank you so much for everything. I don't know what I would do without you guys. You are my new family. I luv ya. Take care girl. You are awsome. Luv Danelle
Tara118
on 5/28/05 11:32 am - Trenton, OH
WOW WOW WOW!! That's what I'm talking about!!! You go on with that skirt and boots!!! You look great Danielle!! Tara 305/174/170 -131 4lbs til GOAL!!
Danelle72
on 5/28/05 11:41 am - Las Vegas, NV
Tara, LOL You are too cute. Look at you miss skinny mini. I can't believe how much you have changed. You don't even look like the same person. You have done an amazing job. I am so proud of you and congrats on your success. You will be at goal in no time. I am so jealous. But I guess I just have to wait my turn and thats ok. I am so happy for you. You look amazing and so beautiful. You have alot to smile about. You go girl. Thanks again for being so sweet to me. You guys are what keeps me going when I am down and want to give up. Luv Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views