Shorts

Monna W.
on 5/24/05 10:57 am - Susanville, CA
Hi July Siblings-- Today I wore a pair of shorts out in public for the first time in probably 20 years. I felt naked!! I wore them only to the gym, but it was done. If you are brave, check out the picture on my profile. Yes, I know I have skinny ankles and feet--been as much a problem as the fat rest of me. I am working to making the rest of me match my calves, ankles, and feet. Thanks for all the encouragement you guys send out. Without it, I would never have been brave enough to wear shorts in public. Monna 389/236/150
Danelle72
on 5/24/05 11:01 am - Las Vegas, NV
Monna, I wanted to say congrats. You look so good. I bet it feels so good to wear shorts. You wear them well. Keep up the great work. You are doing an awsome job. You should do the Happy Dance. I'll even dance with ya. You go girl. Luv Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 5/24/05 11:41 am - selden, NY
way to go monna you look mahvoulous dahling i am so very proud of all my july siblings we are all doing so well Stacy
IrishIze
on 5/24/05 10:13 pm - NJ
Monna - you look FAB in shorts!!! When I look at your picture, I see NORMAL - and that is meant as a compliment. I've always had skinny ankles too - I always figured people wondered how they held up the mountain above!! Hugs and luv, Nancy -112
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/05 5:21 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Monna, Congrats on the shorts....You look really great. Wish I could wear short, maybe someday...LOL Keep up all your hard work. I'm so proud of you. Hugs, Denise
(deactivated member)
on 5/26/05 3:17 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
You look great! You and I have the same body shape...my legs are complete disporportionate from the rest of my body. My ankles are TINY...I'm amazed they can hold me up! Pamela -102 on a good day
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views