Nutrition stats

emmalousmom
on 5/25/05 12:39 pm - Wawa, Canada
Actually I am having a hard time to stop losing weight, my goal was 150 now I am 137lb. I have had to increase my counts so here they are: calories 1400-1700cal carbs 100-140gm protein 80-100gm fat 50gm seems like alot but I am still losing 1lb a week. 255/137lb post lower body lift April 18, 2005
IrishIze
on 5/26/05 9:49 am - NJ
Wow, Louise - lucky you!! Can you give us a sample of what you eat during an average day? How did the LBL go? Hugs, Nancy -112
emmalousmom
on 5/26/05 11:34 am - Wawa, Canada
A sample of yesterday's menu: 1/2 serving all bran strawberry bites cereal and 1/2 cup milk snack power crunch protein bar lunch 1oz pepperoni, 1oz hard cheese & 5 triscuts snack 0ne pkg almond glossets 200cal 5gm prot supper 1.5oz meatballs, few tablespoons cheese and sauce snack protein shake optimum nutrition with 1 cup milk snack 8 saltines and cheese whiz light I have always had to eat 6-7 meals a day because as a nurse I couldn't think or work on just the three, and like you there was no way I could get the food in I needed to to survive. I still can only eat 1.5-2oz meat at a meal with very little else or 1/2 cup serving. Oh yes my lower body lift and thigh plasty went very well, he took alot of skin off, not really painful but I lost alot of blood and got dehydrated postop so I had to go back in the hospital for two days, that was scary, but now everything has healed up well and I look really nice in a bikini but I have quite abit of scars, so I still haven't bought one, lol. Louise
emmalousmom
on 5/26/05 10:23 pm - Wawa, Canada
so your goal is to lose 6lb to get to 159lb because that is the normal weight for you? Right? what size of pants are you in, do you have extra skin? For some reason we as wls patients look 20lb lighter than we are. Are you hearing what I am telling you? Hugs Louise
IrishIze
on 5/26/05 10:37 pm - NJ
My goal is to get to 145-150 lbs. because that would be a healthy weight for me according to most studies. I am in a size 14 or 16 pants. I still have a fat stomach - solid, not too saggy. Some extra skin on my thighs and of course, the dreaded batwings. Are you telling me to stop where I am??? No can do. I gain too quickly, and before you know it, I'll be back up to 200 lbs. (In fact, I'm going to post about gaining 2 lbs. even though I've been staying under 800 calories and walking 3 miles a day....I'm so frustrated!!!) Thanks for your help Louise Hugs, N. -110
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views