10mos and almost 7wks update.....

Traci72
on 5/23/05 1:03 am - Hastings, MN
I'm no just over 10mos out officially and have lost roughly 118-119lbs. I'm at goal and happy about that. My weight for the most part is stable, I go between 129-131 depending on time of day (of course) and my activity level. I still struggle to get in adequate fluids, but I'm trying. I've been upping my protein and trying to get more iron in, as I'm borderline anemic right now. Patience and perserverance is what I practice mostly now. I'll be 7wks pg this Wed. and so far so good. I have extreme nausea, but am not needing to 'whorship the bowl' at this point. Because of the nausea, I'm trying to eat more protein to hopefully keep things settled, but who knows if it'll work well. I'm still nervous about this pg, as even though my weight is stable and all my Dr's are unconcerned, it still was so soon for this to happen. I'm happy overall, but a little sad as it's not what I planned for now. That and that this is probably my last pg....that in itself is hard for me to come to terms with. Anyway, so far everything is going well both post-op and pg, so I just keep plugging away!! Thanks for all of your support!!! Traci 248/130/129-131 EDD 1/11/06
Danelle72
on 5/23/05 2:29 am - Las Vegas, NV
Traci, I wanted to say congrat and that I am glad everything is going well. I'm sorry that you are sad about being pg. But in the end you will probably be happy and glad you were. When you are holding your perfect little baby. What could be better then that. They always seem to make you smile and melt. Hang in there and take care of yourself and that beautiful baby in the making. It was a gift from God and he thinks you are special enough to take care of this baby and love it. Luv Danelle
IrishIze
on 5/23/05 3:28 am - NJ
Traci, first of all, contratulations on being at goal!! I'm also glad that you're feeling pretty well pg-wise. I think most pregnancies are met with mixed emotions - the joy of having created a perfect little being, and the awesome task of raising that child. Sometimes the plans we have for ourselves isn't what's best for us, and God / the Universe has better plans in store for us. Anyway, lots of hugs and a kiss on the tummy for the little one! Hugs, Nancy -111
Traci72
on 5/23/05 8:09 am - Hastings, MN
Thanks for the support ladies! I'm not actually sad about BEING pg, just the timing of it. I'm a big planner, and actually already had this pg planned out for when we were going to start trying. I just wanted to make sure that I was healthy and that my body was completely healed and ready to go. (this was "supposed" to be a May/June baby to keep things spaced out.....that's what happens when you try to change God's plan...lol!!) I think that my surgery may have made a difference in how severe my morning sickness is, so I am soooooo greatful for that. Now I know I'll have a problem w/being so impatient for every stage. I really do love being pg!!! Traci
michelef4
on 5/24/05 2:44 am - Aurora, IL
Congrats on your pregnancy. My OB said a year out is fine to get pregnant and you are almost at that point. I think you will be great. Michele
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views