New 10 month pic and new hair color!

Danelle72
on 5/22/05 9:40 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hello all, Hope everyone is doing well. I just thought I would let you all know I put some new pic's on my profile. I have only gotten down to 144 and have been stuck there for like 4 weeks now. I'm getting bumbed. But I have kicked up the protein and have only been eating like 25 carbs a day. I always drink my 64 to 80 oz a day. So maybe that will kick start things again. I don't think my pic came out the great I am not very camera friendly. I always think I am so ugly. Maybe one day that will change. Well you all take care and keep up the great work. I know we all deserve a big pat on the back. Luv Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 5/22/05 10:25 am - selden, NY
WOWOWEEEEEEEEEEE girl how can you say you look ugly first off that color is great on you and you look real sexy however i would put some tighter clothes on shoot girl youve worked hard now show it off you look awesome you have a great personality and you are as sweet as pie keep up the good work im soooo proud of you and those lbs will come off real soon just you wait and see Stacy 232/139 passed goal!!!!!
Danelle72
on 5/22/05 10:33 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you so much Stacy! I just love ya. You are so sweet. I needed that today. I have always thought I was ugly. I will try to get some better clothes and take some more pictures. I just ordered some really cute shirts and when I get them I will take the pictures. I am working on the self image thing. Sometimes it's so hard. Thanks again Stacy. You are the greatest. You rock. Luv Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 5/22/05 10:37 am - selden, NY
its hard to conform to being thin and dressing thin i still when i shop in the juniors section think the sales people are looking at me saying what is she doing here i still think like a fat chick but they tell me that goes away i cant wait to see you in your new clothes dont be shy show it off hell i do why not we have come so far .... love you too girly and thanks for being part of my support your the bomb digity and you rock!!!!!!too Stacy 232/139 at goal!!!!!
Traci K.
on 5/22/05 10:59 am - Sullivan, MO
Lookin' good girl!! WOW! Love the new color!! Traci 250/156/149 - only 6 more lbs to goal!!
Danelle72
on 5/22/05 11:02 am - Las Vegas, NV
Traci, You are so sweet. Thank you so much. Look at you only 6 pounds to go. That is great. You are doing awsome girl. You will be there in no time. Keep up the great work and thanks again. Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/05 12:03 pm - Somewhere Else
You look amazing!!!!! I love your hair the way you have it, hot chickie poo! Linda 268/143 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 5/22/05 12:14 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Linda!!!! You are so sweet. Thank you so much. Me hott??? Thats just sounds funny to me. You are the Hott one girl. You have done amazing and I am so glad to have you and stacy for support. I don't think I would be able to do it without you. You are my girls hehehe. Love ya girl. Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/05 1:07 am - Somewhere Else
Next set of pics I want to see you in some clingy, fitted tops, show off that bod!!!! You have done so well, I'm very proud of you. I'll always be here for you, and if we ever make it to Vegas, I'll be sure to give you a call! Linda 268/143 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 5/23/05 1:13 am - Las Vegas, NV
Linda, LOL I will be sure to do that just for you. Hehe Thank you so much. You guys have been so good to me. I feel like for the first time in my life I really have great friends. Let me know if you are going to come to Vegas and I can email you my number. I would love to meet ya girl. Love ya girl. I will always be here for you too. Take care and I will type to you again soon and will get a new clingy pic for you soon. You have done awsome and I look up to you guys. Can't wait to be there. Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views