check out pics of convention

us2bfat C.
on 5/22/05 1:21 am - selden, NY
thanks danelle your a love always have a nice thing to say Stacy 232/139 at goal!!!!
IrishIze
on 5/22/05 4:53 am - NJ
Thanks Danelle ~ you're such a sweetie - big ol' kiss comin' your way - mmmwwwaaaa!!! Hugs, Nancy -110
Tara118
on 5/22/05 5:23 am - Trenton, OH
Can I just say I am totally jealous!!?? Not only did you 2 get to meet but Nancy got to see Stacy's butt!!! LOL I'm glad you had a good time. I wish I could have been there. There is one coming in Ohio. Is anyone planning to attend that one?? You 2 look so good!!! It's nice to see a recent pic. Tara 305/175/170 -130 5 lbs til GOAL!! *Behind Every Successful Woman is Herself*
us2bfat C.
on 5/22/05 9:07 am - selden, NY
woooo hooooo tara just say the word and you too can see my butt ha ha ha thanks for the post it was a happy day for both of us.. nancy looks wonderful....and is exacley what you see on this board care and concern..... Stacy 232/139 goal!!!!!
jcordell
on 5/23/05 2:26 am - TX
That's so awesome that you two got to finally meet! You both look AWESOME! I look forward to the day I can meet some of my OH sisters in person! Jeff -119
us2bfat C.
on 5/23/05 5:45 am - selden, NY
jeff it was awesome nancy is great and i get to see jackie all the time we shop together and we belong to the same support group that jackie started here on long island we all would love to meet you someday tooo woooo hooooo we would eat you alive Stacy 232/139 at goal
deeno
on 5/23/05 3:09 am - Kokomo, IN
Great pics--you, nancy, and jackie look fantastic! Congrats on quitting smoking--good for you!! Diana
GailD
on 5/23/05 3:16 am - Racine, WI
Stacy, What awesome photos! That is SO COOL that you and Nancy were able to meet! Wish I could've been there. Sorry to hear there were "unfriendly" people...would love to get the scoop on that! hehe Gail D. 252/147/140 -105
IrishIze
on 5/23/05 5:48 am - NJ
OK Gail - you want the dirt on the snoots??? What's it worth to you?? Stacy and Jackie - maybe we should sell our story of the stinkers to the highest bidder!! Hmmmm, now what do we start the bidding at???? Hugs, N.
JackieF
on 5/23/05 5:24 am - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Hi Stacy, Thank you so much for going with me to the convention and trashing around Manhattan!! I am so glad that we had fun and that we got to meet Nancy!!! I am also glad that Robbie was well behaved and everyone didn't mind that he was there. It was so cool getting the samples and meeting Susan Maria. It is unfortunate that there were a few prople who weren't that friendly, but as long as we had fun, thats what counts the most. Love you!!! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views