check out pics of convention

us2bfat C.
on 5/21/05 9:58 pm - selden, NY
Well i went to the oh convention in jersey and met one of our sisters... thats right i met nancy one of my favorite of many people on this board and let me tell you it was love at first site.... i felt like i knew her for years and we had such a nice time... jackie and i started out from long island early in the morning and when we got there lo and behold there was nancy registering at the same time i knew her right away.... there were a lot of familiar faces at the convention and some unfriendly people.... we got tons of samples of vitamins protien bars soy snacks and protein drinks..... we had lunch on the 12th floor and it was a day ill never forget it was very informative we went to seminars and got a lot of info..... i got to meet susan maria from bariatric eating and she was great full of energy and just a ball of fire.... Nancy if your reading this, know that i had a great time yesterday and was sad it had to end...... after i left the convention jackie and i went into manhattan and trashed around on the east side and just recapped the day it was GREAT!!!!! oh and one more thing ON MY PROFILE I HAVE ADDED SOME MORE PICS ,THATS RIGHT IN THEM YOU WILL FIND ME NANCY JACKIE AND JACKIES BEAUTIFUL SON ROBBIE WHO ALSO HAD A GREAT TIME!!!!!! . IT WAS FINALLY GREAT TO MEET SOMEONE WHOM I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO FOR MONTHS ON THIS BOARD AND GET THE FEELING LIKE I DID YESTERDAY.... NANC THANKS AGAIN YOUR WONDERFUL......... OH AND YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!! im sooooo glad i went...... i was a little disapointed at the unfriendly people but everyone cant be like me and nancy and jackie Stacy 232/140 at goal!!!!!!
IrishIze
on 5/21/05 11:01 pm - NJ
WooHoo - we sure did have a GREAT time! It's true - I felt like I had known Stacy and Jackie all my life. It was so funny when I got there and went to the registration table, I heard someone calling my name and it was Stacy and Jackie standing right next to me!! All in all the Convention was great - and of course it was made much better by having friends to experience it with. We had a nice luncheon (after all the samples none of us were too hungry ). I met some other beautiful ladies from their support group (Sandra and Nina). And a NEWSFLASH - I fell in love while I was there - with Jackie's son, Robbie. I've never met a more well behaved, happy little boy - Jackie - you should be WAY proud!! I've added a couple of pics to my profile too - they're pretty much the same as Stacy's (and for some reason they're gigantic). BTW, Stacy looks fantastic - especially her butt. (Yes, she dropped trou in the ladies room where everyone seemed to want to lift or drop their clothing and show their new bodies whether saggy, baggy, firm, or still with PS scars. ) The main thing I noticed was the smiling faces on most of the people. This was a whole bunch of people who have been given their lives back, and it showed. (As Stacy said, there were a few people who surprised me by their unfriendliness ~ one in particular, but I won't go into it ). Anyway, I was so glad to meet Stacy and Jackie and the gang, and hopefully we can all get together again!!! Hugs, Nancy -110
us2bfat C.
on 5/21/05 11:04 pm - selden, NY
yes everyone did have a smiling face that is true i loved every minute of the day thanks again..... hey im proud of my butt of course im going to show it woooooo hoooooooo Stacy 232/139 or somthing like that
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/05 12:13 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
You both look fantastic! I'm glad you had a good time. Pamela -102
us2bfat C.
on 5/22/05 12:52 am - selden, NY
thanks pam it was finally good to put a real face to the name we had a great time!!!!! Stacy 232/139 at goal!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/05 12:33 am - Somewhere Else
Stacikins!!!! You guys look amazing! I wish I could have made it to the convention. I guess you guys will just all have to come up to Montreal for our annual BBQ instead...you're all invited! Aug 27th...be here or be....ummmmm....somewhere else Glad you all had such a good time. Hugs! Linda 268/143 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
us2bfat C.
on 5/22/05 12:36 am - selden, NY
yea nanc looks great she needed an updated photo im glad i was the one who was able to update it for her we all had an amazing time thanks..... Stacy 232/139 at goal!!!!!
IrishIze
on 5/22/05 1:14 am - NJ
ROAD TRIP!!!! C'mon Stacy - C'mon everyone - party at Linda's!! Clear your schedule and let's head north!! WooHoo - what a time we'd have!!! Hugs, Nancy -110
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/05 1:26 am - Somewhere Else
Seriously, you're all welcome! Live band, good food, great fun...! Linda 268/143 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 5/22/05 1:13 am - Las Vegas, NV
WOW you guys! You look awsome. So skinny. Nancy you look so good! So prettyand thin. Stacy you know I just think you are so beautiful and so thin. You guys have done great. You all look so fantastic. I love you guys. You have done great. Thanks for the pictures. Glad you guys had a great time and are safe. Luv Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views